MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2021International Conference on Sustainable Transport System and Maritime Logistics (ISTSML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 July 2021|
- Freeman, P. N. (2009). Ten years of World Bank action in transport: evaluation. Journal of infrastructure systems, 15(4), 297–304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Candemir, Y., & Çelebi, D. (2017). An inquiry into the analysis of the Transport & Logistics Sectors’ Role in Economic Development. Transportation research procedia, 25, 4692–4707. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maparu, T. S., & Mazumder, T. N. (2017). Transport infrastructure, economic development and urbanization in India (1990–2011): Is there any causal relationship?. Transportation research part A: policy and practice, 100, 319–336. [Google Scholar]
- Skorobogatova, O., & Kuzmina-Merlino, I. (2017). Transport infrastructure development performance. Procedia Engineering, 178, 319–329. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, M. J., & Nangia, R. (2010). Infrastructure development in India and China: A comparative analysis. In Physical infrastructure development: Balancing the growth, equity, and environmental imperatives (pp. 97–139). Palgrave Macmillan, New York. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rokicki, B., & Stępniak, M. (2018). Major transport infrastructure investment and regional economic development–An accessibility-based approach. Journal of Transport Geography, 72, 36–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kyriacou, A. P., Muinelo-Gallo, L., & Roca-Sagalés, O. (2019). The efficiency of transport infrastructure investment and the role of government quality: An empirical analysis. Transport Policy, 74, 93–102. [Google Scholar]
- Cerra, V., Cuevas, A., Goes, C., Karpowicz, I., Matheson, T., Samake, I., & Vtyurina, S. (2017). Determinants of Infrastructure and Its Financing. Emerging Economy Studies, 3(2), 113–126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tei, A., & Ferrari, C. (2018). PPIs and transport infrastructure: Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean. Journal of Transport Geography, 71, 204–212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Makarov, I., & Plotnikov, V. (2018). Public-private partnership as a financial instrument for the transport infrastructure modernizing. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 170, p. 05012). EDP Sciences. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kumaraswamy, M., & Zhang, X. (2001). Governmental role in BOT-led infrastructure development. International Journal of Project Management, 19(4), 195–205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kvach, Y., Piatka, N., & Koval, V. (2020). Management of sustainable entrepreneurship adaptation to tax changes in environmental investment. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 6(5), 96–105. https://doi.org/10.30525/2256-0742/2020-6-5-96-105 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arsawan, I. W. E., Koval, V., Duginets, G., Kalinin, O., & Korostova, I. (2021). The impact of green innovation on environmental performance of SMEs in an emerging economy. In E3S Web of Conferences, 255, 01012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsimoshynska, O., Koval, M., Kryshtal, H., Filipishyna, L., Arsawan, W. E., Koval, V. (2021). Investing in road construction infrastructure projects under public-private partnership in the form of concession. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 2, 184–192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.