MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 337, 2021PanAm-Unsat 2021: 3rd Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Slopes, Embankments, Roads, and Foundations|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- R. P. Cunha & P. J. R. Albuquerque. (2014). Advance of Foundation Techniques in Brazil Since Colonial Times. DYNA (MEDELLÍN). 81, 178–187, doi: 10.15446/dyna.v81n183.31435. [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Terceros & K. M. Massarsch. (2014). The use of the expander body with cast in-situ piles in sandy soils. 11th International Conference on Piling and Deep Foundations, 347–358, Stockholm. [Google Scholar]
- D K. Georgiadis, D. M. Potts, & L. Zdravković. (2003). The influence of partial soil saturation on pile behavior. Géotechnique. 53:1, 11–25, doi: 10.1680/geot.2003.53.1.1.1 [Google Scholar]
- N. Ravichandran, S. H. Krishnapillai & B. Machmer. (2013). A novel procedure for physical modeling of unsaturated soil-pile system using geotechnical centrifuge. J. Earth Sci. Geotech. Eng. 3:1, 119–134. [Google Scholar]
- Z. N. Taylan & S. K. Vanapalli. (2012) Estimation of the Shaft Capacity of Single Piles Using the Conventional and Modified β Method. Mancuso C., Jommi C., D’Onza F. (eds) Unsaturated Soils: Research and Applications. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-31343-1_32 [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Burland. (1973). Shaft friction of piles in clay - a simple fundamental approach. Ground Engineering. 6:3, 30–42. [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Chandler. (1968). The shaft friction of piles in cohesive soils in terms of effective stress. Civil Engineering and Public Works Review. 48–51. [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Machado & O. M. Vilar. (1998). Soil shear strength: laboratory tests and expeditious determination (In Portuguese). Solos e Rochas. 21:2, 65–78. [Google Scholar]
- N. M. B. Mota. (2003). Advanced in situ Tests in the Brasília Unsaturated Porous Clay: Interpretation and Foundation Design Application (In Portuguese). Ph.D Thesis. Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, Brasília University, Brasília, Pub. G.TD-013A/03, 336p. [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Cunha. (2011). Acquired Knowledge on the Behavior of Deep Foundations Vertically and Horizontally Loaded in the Soil of Brasília. Soils and Rocks. 34:3, 177–194. [Google Scholar]
- ABNT. (2006). NBR12131: Piles – Static Load Test – Test Method (In Portuguese). ABNT Brazilian Association of Technical Standards, 8 p. [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Guimarães. (2002). Analysis of the Properties and Behavior of a Lateritic Soil Profile Applied to the Study of Bored Piles Performance (In Portuguese). MS.c. Dissertation, Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, Brasília University, Brasília, Pub. G.DM – 091A/02, 183 p. [Google Scholar]
- B. H. Fellenius. (2020). Basics of Foundation Design. Electronic Edition, www.Fellenius.net, 527 p. [Google Scholar]
- H. G. Poulos. (1989). Pile behaviour—theory and application. Géotechnique. 39:3, 365–415, doi: 10.1680/geot.1922.214.171.1245 [Google Scholar]
- B. H. Fellenius, K. R. Massarsch, M. H. Terceros. (2018). A study of the augmenting effect of equipping piles with an Expander Body. DFI-EFFC International Conference on Deep Foundations and Ground Improvement 1, 6–8, Rome. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.