MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 337, 2021PanAm-Unsat 2021: 3rd Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fundamentals and Experimental Investigations|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- P. Delage, Y. J. Cui & A. M. Tang. (2010). Clays in radioactive waste disposal, Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 2(2), 111–123. [Google Scholar]
- P. Wersin, L.H. Johnson, & I.G. McKinley. (2007): Performance of the bentonite barrer at temperatures beyond 100 °C: A critical review, Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, Parts A/B/C, 32(8), 780–788 [Google Scholar]
- M. Åkesson, A. C. Jacinto, C. Gatabin, M. Sanchez, & A. Ledesma. (2009). Bentonite THM behaviour at high temperatures: experimental and numerical analysis, Géotechnique, 59, 4, 307–318. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Tang & Y.J. Cui. (2005). Controlling suction by the vapour equilibrium technique at different temperatures and its application in determining the water retention properties of MX-80 clay. Can. Geotech. J, 42, 1, 287–296. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Villar & A. Lloret. (2004). Influence of temperature on the hydro-mechanical behaviour of a compacted bentonite. Appl. Clay Sci, 26, 1–4, 337–350. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.