MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligence Algorithms and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Jie Cai, Jiawei Luo, Shulin Wang, Sheng Yang. Feature selection in machine learning: A new perspective[J]. NEUROCOMPUTING, 2018, 300(jul.26):70-79. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Z, Wu C, Zhang Y, et al. Feature selection with redundancy-complementariness dispersion[J]. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2015, 89(NOV.):203-217. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Z, Zhang H, Zhang R, et al. A novel feature selection method considering feature interaction[J]. Pattern Recognition, 2015, 48(8):2656-2666. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jinghong. Kernel density estimation entropy of mixed data and fast greedy feature selection algorithm [D]. Zhejiang University, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Shannon, A mathematical theory of communication, ACM SIGMOBILE Mobile Comput. Commun. Rev. 5 (1) (2001) 3-55. [Google Scholar]
- H. Peng, F. Long, C. Ding, Feature selection based on mutual information criteria of max-dependency, max-relevance, and min-redundancy, IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 27 (8) (2005) 1226-1238. [Google Scholar]
- Gao W, Hu L, Zhang P, et al. Feature selection considering the composition of feature relevancy[J]. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2018, 112(SEP.1):70-74. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jureczko and L. Madeyski, “Towards identifying software project clusters with regard to defect prediction,” in Proc. 6th Int.Conf. Predictive Models Softw. Eng., 2010, Art. no. 9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.