MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Artificial Recognition and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Liu L, Dongbo W. A Survey of Named Entity Recognition Research[J].Journal of Information,2018, 37(3):329-340. [Google Scholar]
- Carol F, Alderson P.O, Austin J H M, et al. A general natural-language text processor for clinical radiology.[J]. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 1994, 1(2):161-174. [Google Scholar]
- R. Gaizauskas, G. Demetriou, and K. Humphreys. Term recognition and classification in biological science journal articles.In Computational Terminology for Medical &Biological Applications Work shop of the 2nd International Conference on NLP[C],2000,pp.37-44. [Google Scholar]
- Collobert R, Weston J, Bottou, Léon, et al. Natural Language Processing (almost) from Scratch[J]. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2011, 12(1):2493-2537. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Z, Xu W, Yu K. Bidirectional LSTM-CRF Models for Sequence Tagging[J]. Computerence, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Ma X, Hovy E. End-to-end Sequence Labeling via Bi-directional LSTM-CNNs-CRF[J]. 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Ling L, Zhihao Y, Pei Y, et al. An Attention-based BiLSTM-CRF Approach to Document-level Chemical Named Entity Recognition[J].. Bioinformatics(8):8.2019 [Google Scholar]
- Wu FZ, Liu JX, Wu CH, et al. Neural Chinese named entity recognition via CNN-LSTM-CRF and joint training with word segmentation. The World Wide Web Conference[C]. New York, NY, USA. 2019. 3342-3348. [Google Scholar]
- Peters M.E, Ammar W, Bhagavatula C, et al. Semi-supervised sequence tagging with bidirectional language models[J]. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Jana Straková, Straka M, Haji J. Neural Architectures for Nested NER through Linearization[C]// Proceedings of the 57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Devlin J, Chang M.W, Lee K, et al. BERT: Pre-training of Deep Bidirectional Transformers for Language Understanding[J]. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Souza, Fábio, Nogueira R, Lotufo R. Portuguese Named Entity Recognition using BERT-CRF[J]. 2020.’ [Google Scholar]
- Cui Y, Che W, Liu T, et al. Pre-Training with Whole Word Masking for Chinese BERT[J]. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Hochreiter S, Schmidhuber J. Long Short-Term Memory[J]. Neural Computation, 1997, 9(8):1735-1780. [Google Scholar]
- Graves A, Jürgen Schmidhuber. Framewise phoneme classification with bidirectional LSTM and other neural network architectures[J]. Neural Networks, 2005, 18(5-6):602-610. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Y.Z, Xu X.B. Chinese named entity recognition based on CNN-BiLSTM-CRF.2018 IEEE 9th International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science [C].Beijing, China. 2019. 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaojun L, Lichuan G, Xianzhang S. Named entity recognition based on Bi-LSTM and attention mechanism. Journal of Luoyang Institute of Technology (Natural Science Edition)[J], 2019, 29(1): 65-70,77. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Yang J. Chinese NER Using Lattice LSTM[J]. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Li N, Huanmei G, Piao Y, et al. Chinese named entity recognition method based on BERT-IDCNN-CRF. Journal of Shandong University (Science Edition)[J],2020, 55(1):102-109. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.