MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Artificial Recognition and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Hua Quecairang, Zhao Haixing. Dependency syntactic analysis of Tibetan Compound Sentences [J].Journal of Chinese Information Processing,2016, 30(6): 224-22. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Wuji, Hua Quecairang. Research on Tibetan semantic dependency analysis based on projection [J]. Computer Engineering and Science, 2019, 41(10):1868-1873. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Tiantian. A study on the completion of verb object structure in dependency parsing based on Linguistic Theory [J]. Journal of Hanjiang Normal University, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hang, Liu Mingtong, Zhang Yujie,etc. Chinese Integrative dependency analysis model based on Stack-Tree LSTM [J]. Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 2019, 33(1). [Google Scholar]
- TURGHUN Osman, YANG Yating, WANG Lei,etc. Construction of Uyghur dependency tree database based on Chinese Uyghur mapping [J]. Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 2019, 033(001):103-110. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shiyi. Research model of dependency parsing based on deep learning [D]. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hengjun, Si Nianwen, Song Yulong,etc. Neural network dependency parsing model combined with global vector features [J]. Journal of Communications, 2018, 039(002):53-64. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Mingtong, Zhang Yujie, Xu Jin'an, et al. Neural network dependency parsing model based on multi feature fusion coding [J]. Chinese Journal of information technology, 2018, 32 (12) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhiqun, Wang Bing, Wang Rongbo, et al. Graph structure dependency parsing based on bidirectional LSTM [J]. Journal of Hangzhou University of Electronic Science and technology, 2018, 038 (001): 43-48 [Google Scholar]
- Xia Wuji, Hua Quecairang. Tibetan semantic analysis based on dependency tree [J]. Journal of Tsinghua University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2019 (9) [Google Scholar]
- Toudan cairang, Nimazaxi, wanmezhaxi. Research on the construction technology of Tibetan dependency tree database [J]. Plateau science research, 2018, 2 (03): 103-109. [Google Scholar]
- Renzeng duojie, luosanggaden. The valence of Tibetan Verbs and sentence generation [J]. Computer knowledge and technology, 2017, 013 (026): 178-179. [Google Scholar]
- Dorje droma. Tibetan "n_1+G+N_2" semantic relation analysis research [J]. Plateau science research, 2019, 3 (01): 108-114. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang junchi. Research on dependency parsing model based on recurrent neural network [D]. 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Yawen. Analysis and Research on Kazakh sentence method based on transfer neural network [D]. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Hua Quecairang, Zhao Haixing. Tibetan dependency parsing based on discriminant analysis [J]. Computer engineering, 2013, 39(4):300-304. [Google Scholar]
- Rasooli M.S, Tetreault J. Yara Parser: A Fast and Accurate Dependency Parser[J]. Computer Science, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Hua Quecairang, Liu Qun, Zhao Haixing. Research on discriminative part of speech tagging in Tibetan texts [J]. Journal of Chinese Information Processing,2014, 28(02): 56-60. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.