MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Artificial Recognition and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Uhl R G J, Lobo N D V, Kwon Y.H. Recognizing a facial image from a police sketch. (IEEE, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Peng C, Wang N, Gao X, et al. Face Recognition from Crossple Stylistic Sketches: Scenarios, Datasets, and Evaluation. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wan W, Gao Y, Lee H.J. Transfer deep feature learning for face sketch recognition. (Neural Computing and Applications, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chang, M. Zhou, Y. Han and X. Deng, "Face Sketch Synthesis via Sparse Representation," (2010 20th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Istanbul. 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Galea and R.A. Farrugia, "Matching Software-Generated Sketches to Face Photographs With a Very Deep CNN, Morphed Faces, and Transfer Learning," in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 13.(2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Galea and R.A. Farrugia, "Face photo-sketch recognition using local and global texture descriptors". ( EUSIPCO, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Klare and A.K. Jain, "Heterogeneous Face Recognition Using Kernel Prototype Similarities," in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 35. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Klum S.J, Han H, Klare B F and Jain A.K, The FaceSketchID system: matching facial composites to mugshots. (IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Long, Mingsheng & Wang, Jianmin & Jordan, Michael. Deep Transfer Learning with Joint Adaptation Networks. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Long M, Cao Z, Wang J, et al. Conditional adversarial domain adaptation. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.