MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Artificial Recognition and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Yang Xiao. Research and implementation of face recognition algorithm based on OpenCV [D]. Hubei University of Technology,2018 [Google Scholar]
- Shuo Yuan. Face detection and tracking based on HR and Siamese Net [D]. Central China Normal University,2019 [Google Scholar]
- Jinyi Pan, Qin Wang, Wei Wang, Yameng Wang, Jianfeng Liu. Dynamic face tracking method based on deep learning assistance [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University of Technology,2018, 46(05): 481-486. [Google Scholar]
- Penglin Li, Jiacheng Zhou, Wei Li. Face detection and tracking based on HOG and Feature descriptor [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University of Technology,2020, 48(02): 133-140. [Google Scholar]
- Chengpan Liu. Dynamic face recognition based on deep learning [D]. Southwest University of Science and Technology,2020 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang K, Zhang Z, Li Z, et al. Joint Face Detection and Alignment Using Multitask Cascaded Convolutional Networks[J]. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2016, 23(10):1499-1503. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Cheng. Camera software system based on face and feature point recognition algorithm [D]. University of Electronic Science and Technology,2007 [Google Scholar]
- Zhihua Jia. Research on face Recognition Technology of Intelligent Security System in Urban Rail Transit [J]. Communication World,2019, 26(08): 9-10. [Google Scholar]
- Ping Cheng, Leiqiang Wang, Dongwei Ni. Design and Implementation of moving face capture system based on embedded platform [J]. Journal of PLA University of Science and Technology (Natural Science edition), 2012, 13(006):630-634. [Google Scholar]
- Tingting Xu. Research on face detection Algorithm based on convolutional neural network [D]. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Yirong Zhao, Kunlun Li, Yanbo Li. Face Recognition based on Self-training Large Interval Near neighbor [J]. Digital Technology and Application,2015(02):67-68. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaobo Liao. Research on target tracking algorithm based on Kalman filter in orbit [D]. University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (Institute of Optoelectronics Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences),2017 [Google Scholar]
- Zhihong Cheng, Liqin Huang. On-line multi-target tracking algorithm based on Kalman filter and multi-information fusion [J]. Information and communication,2019(03):35-38. [Google Scholar]
- Tianping Li,Pingping Zhou, Hui Liu. Multiple features fusion based video facetracking [J]. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2019, 78(15). [Google Scholar]
- Jiaxing Huang, Zhengnan Yuan, Xuan Zhou. A Learning Framework for Target Detection and Human Face Recognition in Real Time[J]. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction (IJTHI),2019,15(3). [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zeng, Lidong Jiang, Yueyuan Liu, Seng Yu. Design of multi-task Cascading Convolution face Tracking System [J]. Microcontroller and embedded system application,2020, 20(07): 47-50+55. [Google Scholar]
- Jiebing Sun. Research and development of multi-person identification system based on Adaboost face detection algorithm [D]. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Zhang, Jin Hou. A Face tracking algorithm in low illumination scene [J]. Automation and Instrumentation,2020(11):5-9. [Google Scholar]
- Bernardo Lagos-Álvarez,Leonardo Padilla,Jorge Mateu, Guillermo Ferreira. A Kalman filter method for estimation and prediction of space–time data with an autoregressive structure[J]. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 2019, 203. [Google Scholar]
- Hazhar Sufi Karimi,Balasubramaniam Natarajan. Kalman filtered compressive sensing with intermittent observations[J]. Signal Processing, 2019, 163. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.