MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Artificial Recognition and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Shotton J, Girshick R, Fitzgibbon A, et al. Efficient Human Pose Estimation from Single Depth Images[J]. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence, 2013, 35(12):2821-2840. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang D, Chang H.J, Tejani A, et al. Latent Regression Forest: Structured Estimation of 3D Articulated Hand Posture[C]// 2014 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. IEEE, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Sijie Yan, Yuanjun Xiong, and Dahua Lin, Spatial Temporal Graph Convolutional Networks for Skeleton-Based Action Recognition, In AAAI, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Tang Y, Tian Y, Lu J, et al. Deep Progressive Reinforcement Learning for Skeleton-Based Action Recognition[C]// 2018 IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). IEEE, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Shi L, Zhang Y, Cheng J, et al. Skeleton-Based Action Recognition With Directed Graph Neural Networks[C]// 2019 IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). IEEE, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Li W, Zhang Z, Liu Z. Action recognition based on a bag of 3D points[C]// Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition Workshops. IEEE, 2010: 9-14. [Google Scholar]
- https://github.com/drbinliang/HMM-Action-Recognition [Google Scholar]
- Raman N, Maybank S.J. Action classification using a discriminative multilevel HDP-HMM[J]. Neurocomputing, 2015, 154(C): 149-161. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.