MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Gubbi, J., Buyya, R., Marusic, S., & Palaniswami, M.. (2013). Internet of things (iot): a vision, architectural elements, and future directions. Future Generation Computer Systems, 29(7), 1645-1660. [Google Scholar]
- Patil, K.A., & Kale, N.R.. (2017). A model for smart agriculture using IoT. 2016 International Conference on Global Trends in Signal Processing, Information Computing and Communication (ICGTSPICC). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- You, C., Huang, K., Chae, H., & Kim, B.H.. (2017). Energy-efficient resource allocation for mobile-edge computation offloading. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 16(3), 1397-1411. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, L., Zhu, H., Cao, Z., Dong, X., Jia, W., & Chen, Y., et al. (2014). Security and privacy for storage and computation in cloud computing. Information ences, 258, 371-386. [Google Scholar]
- Ramadan, A.B., & Hefnawi, M.. (2018). Adaptation of a data acquisition system for monitoring air quality and radioactivity. The Arab journal of the social ences, 39(1). [Google Scholar]
- Guo-Hua, W., Lian-Zhang, H., & Zhi-Cheng, L.. (2018). The system of gateway for collecting wireless data based on cc2530. Electronics World. [Google Scholar]
- Ren-Ren, L.I., Zheng-Hua, Z., & Dong-Fang, L.V.. (2017). Design of wireless sensor nodes based on cc2530 and performance analysis. Radio Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Wangqun Jie, Shiyan Ying, Biaobiao Zhang, Jintian Ma, & Hui Wang. (2012). Development of a zigbee-based wireless sensor network system. IEEE, 727-731. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.