MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- International Energy Agency, District Energy Systems in China, [EB/OL] https://webstore.iea.org/district-energy-systems-in-china-chinese. [Google Scholar]
- Wei X.G, Gao Sh B, Zang T.L, etc. Social Energy Internet: Concept, Architecture and Prospect [J]. Proceedings of the Chinese Electrical Engineering, 2018, 38 (17): 4969-4986, 5295. [Google Scholar]
- Fang B.L. Multi-energy complementation and integration optimization of hybrid renewable energy systems [D]. Changsha: Hunan University, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Peng K, Zhang C, Xu B.Y, et al. Current status and prospects of multi-energy collaborative integrated energy system demonstration project [J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2017, 37(6):3-10. [Google Scholar]
- Mittal, Saurabh, Ruth, et al. System-of-Systems Approach for Integrated Energy Systems Modeling and Simulation[C]// Conference on Summer Computer Simulation. Society for Computer Simulation International, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng J.H, Chen J.J, Wu Q.H, et al. Multi-objective optimization and decision making for power dispatch of a large-scale integrated energy system with distributed DHCs embedded [J].Applied Energy, 2015, 154:369-379. [Google Scholar]
- Firestone R, Stadler M, Marnay C. Integrated Energy System Dispatch Optimization[C]// IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics. IEEE, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Hao R, Ai Q, Zhu Y CH, et al. Hierarchical optimal dispatching of regional integrated energy system based on energy hub[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2017, 37(6):171-178. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.