MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Y Cui, Z.Q. Bao. Survey of association rule mining[J]. Application Research of Computers, 2016, 33(02): 330-334. [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Chen, Z.N. Gao. Improved Positive and Negative Association Rules Mining Algorithm[J]. Computer Science, 2011, 38(12): 191-193+212. [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Zhang, Z.Y. Xiong, Peng Yan, et al. Association Rule Mining Method Based on Interest Measure with Positive and Negative Items[J]. Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2010, 39(03): 407-411. [Google Scholar]
- Shaikh, Mateen R., McNicholas. Standardizing interestingness measures for association rules[J]. Statistical Analysis and Data Mining, 2018, 11(6): 282-295. [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Lu, S.W. Chen. Mining association rules based on correlation measure[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University(Science Edition),2012, 39(03): 284-288. [Google Scholar]
- Z Jin, R.J. Wang. Interestingness Rule Mining Algorithm Based on Information Entropy[J]. Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 2014, 27(06):524-532. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Zhang, C Wang. Association rule mining algorithm based on related interest measure[J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications(Natural Science Edition),2017, 37(05): 87-93. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Ma, T Wu, X.K. Deng. Research on Mining Method of Positive and Negative Association Rules Based on Interestingness Measurement[J]. Computer Technology and Development, 2018, 28(05): 38-41+46. [Google Scholar]
- Z.F. Wang, H.J. Zhao, Li Cong, et al. Mining Association Rules for Multi-Class Difference Data of Web Services Based on Interest Measure Function[J]. Computer Application and Software,2019, 36(12): 60-65+105. [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Wang, S.M. Wu, R.C. Cai. Two novel interestingness measures for gene association rule mining[J]. Neural Computing and Applications, 2013, v 23, p 835-841. [Google Scholar]
- Abdellatif, Safa, M. A. B. Hassine, and S.B. Yahia. Novel Interestingness Measures for Mining Significant Association Rules from Imbalanced Data[J]. The Workshops of the 33rd International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications WAINA-2019, 2019, v 927, p 172-182. [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Liang, M Cai. Improvement of Positive and Negative Association Rule Mining Method and Its Application[J]. Computer Engineering, 2010, 36(16): 44-46. [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Zhou, Y.Y. Zhu. A Mining Algorithm for Association Rules based on Interest Measure[J]. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 2002(04): 450-457. [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Wang, X.F. Xia, X.M. Li. Personal interest degree model based on consumer behavior[J]. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2012, 48(08): 148-151+199. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.