MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- A. Oscar, Z. Gang Gao, and A. Carlos Iglesias., Knowledge-Based Systems,A semantic similarity-based perspective of affect lexicons for sentiment analysis. 165, 346-359 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, and H. Eduard main conference., Identifying and analyzing judgment opinions. Proceedings of the human language technology conference of the NAACL, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- X, G. xian, et al., IEEE Access, Chinese text sentiment analysis based on extended sentiment dictionary, 7, 43749-43762(2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hung., Information Processing & Management, Word of mouth quality classification based on contextual sentiment lexicons., 53, 751-763 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B, K. Rushlene, 3rd International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, Opinion mining and sentiment analysis (IEEE, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cai, K. Yang, et al., International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, A hybrid model for opinion mining based on domain sentiment dictionary, 1-12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Long, K. Zhou, W. Ou, IEEE Access, Sentiment Analysis of Text Based on Bidirectional LSTM with Multi-head Attention., 99, 1-1(2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jin, Y. Li-Chieh, et al., IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, Tree-structured regional CNN-LSTM model for dimensional sentiment analysis,28, 581-591 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L, Q. V, and T. Mikolov., International conference on machine learning Distributed representations of sentences and documents (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. QianNan, L. Zhu, T. Dai., Neurocomputing, Aspect-based sentiment classification with multi-attention network, 388, 135-143(2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jacob, C. Ming-Wei, L. Kenton., Bert: Pre-training of deep bidirectional transformers for language understanding, 1810-04805 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Marcos, P. Manuel., IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON). IEEE, Sentiment analysis in MOOCs: A case study (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Duyu, Q. Bing, F. Xiaocheng, Computer ence, Effective LSTMs for target-dependent sentiment classification, 1512-01100 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jiang, W. Zhang, M. Zhang, Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering, An LSTM-CNN attention approach for aspect-level sentiment classification, 19, 859-868 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.