MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Xiaolin Xu. Time-sensitive Networking Technology and its Application in Industrial Internet[J]. Telecommunications Network Technology,2018(05): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Li. 10G-based Deterministic Network Node Card Logic Design[D].University of Electronic Science and Technology of China,2018 [Google Scholar]
- IEEE 802.1 Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) Task Group. [Online]. Available: https://1.ieee802.org/tsn. [Google Scholar]
- PEREA-PINAL F.J, NUNEZ C, ALVAREZ R, et al. Comparison of Multi-motor Synchronization Techniques[C]. 30th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society. Busan :IEEE, 2004:1670-1675. [Google Scholar]
- Hengyu Wang. Moxa Passed the Network Devices Interoperability Test of Alliance of Industrial Internet [J]. Computer & Network, 2019,45(11):73. [Google Scholar]
- Lee Juho, Park Sungkwon. Time-Sensitive Network (TSN) Experiment in Sensor-Based Integrated Environment for Autonomous Driving[J]. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland), 2019,19(5). [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Farzaneh, and A. Knoll. “Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN): An Experimental Setup,” in IEEE Vehicular Networking Conference (VNC), 2017, pp. 23-26. [Google Scholar]
- J. Falk, D. Hellmanns, and B Carabelli. “NeSTiNg: Simulating IEEE Time-sensitive Networking (TSN) in OMNeT++, ” in International Conference on Networked Systems (NetSys), 2019 [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiang, Y. Li, S.H. Hong, A. Xu, and K. Wang. “A time-sensitive networking (TSN) simulation model based on OMNeT++ ”. in IEEE Int. Conf. Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA), Aug. 2018, pp. 643-648. [Google Scholar]
- IEEE 802.1Qbv-Enhancements for Scheduled Traffic. [Online]. Available: http://www.ieee802.org/1/pages/802.1bv.html. [Google Scholar]
- Silviu S. Craciunas, Ramon Serna Oliver, Martin Chmelík, and Wilfried Steiner. “ Scheduling Real-Time Communication in IEEE 802.1Qbv Time Sensitive Networks,” in Proc. RTNS(2016), ACM. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.