MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- A JBell, T JSejnowski. An information-maximization approach to blind separation and blind separation and blindde convolution[J].NeuralComputation,1995(7):1129-1159. [Google Scholar]
- Aapo Hyvarinen, ErkkiO.ja. Independent ComponentA-nalysis:Algorithmsand Applications[J].NeuralNet-works,2000, 13: 411-430. [Google Scholar]
- Xining Zhang, Yuhe Liao, Guangrui Wen, A new blind source separation method and its application, Sichuan Armory Engineering Journal, January 2010, Volume 31, Issue 1 [Google Scholar]
- Gang Wang,Bin Sun. Blind signal separation technology and algorithm research [J]. Aerospace Electronic Warfare, 2015, 31(4): 53-56. doi: 10.16328/j.htdz8511.2015.04.015. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Lin, Chen Hao,A new method of blind separation of speech signals under underdetermined conditions, Computer Application Research (Application Research off Computers), July 2010, Volume 27, Issue 7 (Vol.27No.7, Jul.2010) [Google Scholar]
- Laljahan L, Iqbal S, Sarwar F, et al. The relationship of generalized fractional Hilbert transform with fractional Mellin and fractional Laplace transforms [J]. American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences(ASRJETS), 2017, 38 (2):90-97. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.