MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Y. Wu, L.X. Yang, Y. Liu and W. Lou, “Energy-Efficient Wake-Up Scheduling for Data Collection and Aggregation,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 21, No. 2, 2010, pp. 275-287. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Q.; Dai, H.-N.; Cheang, C.F.; Wang, H. Link Connectivity and Coverage of Underwater Cognitive Acoustic Networks under Spectrum Constraint. Sensors 2017, 17, 2839. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z.; Han, G.; Qin, H; Zhang, S.; Sui, Y. An energy-aware and void-avoidable routing protocol for underwater sensor networks. IEEE Access 2018, 6, 7792-7801. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, S.; Chaurasiya, V.K. A Strategy for Elimination of Data Redundancy in Internet of Things (IoT) Based Wireless Sensor Network (WSN). IEEE Syst. J. 2019, 13, 1650-1657. [Google Scholar]
- Han, D., Du X and Y. Lu, Trustworthiness and a Zero Leakage OTMP-P2L Scheme Based on NP Problems for Edge Security Access. Sensors (Basel), 2020. 20(8). [Google Scholar]
- Shang, X., et al., Secrecy Performance Analysis of Wireless Powered Sensor Networks Under Saturation Nonlinear Energy Harvesting and Activation Threshold. Sensors (Basel), 2020. 20(6). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.