MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- A.D. Khzmalyan and A.S. Kondratiev, “The phase-only shaping and adaptive nulling of an amplitude pattern,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 264-272, Feb. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- B. Fuchs, “Application of Convex Relaxation to Array Synthesis Problems,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 634-640, Feb. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Aslan, J. Puskely, A. Roederer and A. Yarovoy, “Phase-Only Control of Peak Sidelobe Level and Pattern Nulls Using Iterative Phase Perturbations, ” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 2081-2085, Oct. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Khodier and C.G. Christodoulou, “Linear array geometry synthesis with minimum sidelobe level and null control using particle swarm optimization, ” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 2674-2679, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Guney, A. Durmus, and S. Basbug, “Backtracking search optimization algorithm for synthesis of concentric circular antenna arrays,” International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2014, Article ID 250841, 11 pages, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Pappula and D. Ghosh, “Linear antenna array synthesis using cat swarm optimization,” AEU—International Journal of Electronics and Communications, vol. 68, no. 6, pp. 540-549, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Karimkashi and A.A. Kishk, “Invasive Weed Optimization and its Features in Electromagnetics,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1269-1278, April (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.S. Yang and S. Deb, “Engineering Optimisation by Cuckoo Search.” International Journal of Mathematical Modelling & Numerical Optimisation, Vol. 1, No.4, 330-343 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Kurup, M. Himdi and A. Rydberg, “Synthesis of uniform amplitude unequally spaced antenna arrays using the differential evolution algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 51, no. 9, pp. 2210-2217, Sept. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Mahto and A. Choubey, “A Novel Hybrid IWO/WDO Algorithm for Interference Minimization of Uniformly Excited Linear Sparse Array by Position-Only Control,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 15, pp. 250-254, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.