MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Wang Qin, Beijing Jiaotong Univercity,Research on Identity Authentication Protocol in Mobile Commerce Based on OTP (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Gong Long-yan, Pan Jing-xin, Liu Bei-bei, et al,Journal of Computer and System Sciences, A novel one-time password mutual authentication scheme on sharing renewed finite random sub-passwords,79, 122-130,(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yun-Seok L,Eun K, Min-Soo J,Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology,A NFC based Authentication Method for Defense of the Man in the Middle Attack, 10-13,(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wei,Wang Xue-ming, Communications Technology, A Novel Lightweight Identity Authentication Protocol in NFC Application,49,1529-1534,(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Xie Jun,Chang Jin, Spacecraft Engineering, Innovation achievements and prospects of Beidou-2 satellite system,26,1-8,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Cheng,Li Xing-hua,Song Yuan-yuan, Chinese Journal of Computers, A Lightweight Anonymous Authentication Protocol Based on Shared Key in Wireless Networks,41,191-205,(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Chuang Y.H, Lo N.W, Yang C.Y, et al., Sensors, A Lightweight Continuous Authentication Protocol for the Internet of Things,18,1104,(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shen J, Chang S, Shen J, et al, Future Generation Computer Systems, A lightweight multi-layer authentication protocol for wireless body area networks,78,(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.