MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Control of Intelligent Robotics|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Losada Cristina, Mazo Manuel, Palazuelos Sira E,et al.. Identification and tracking of robots in an intelligent space using static cameras and an XPFCP [J]. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2013,61 (2):75-85. [Google Scholar]
- Lee Jeong-Eom, Park Jiyoung, Kim Gon-Soo, et al.. In-teractive multi-resolution display using a projector mounted mobile robot in intelligent space [J]. Internation-al Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 2012,9: 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Morioka Kazuyuki, Oinaga Yudai, Nakamura Yuichi. Control of human-following robot based on cooperative positioning with an intelligentspace [J]. Electronics and Communicationsin Japan, 2012,95 (1): 20-30. [Google Scholar]
- Hur Hwan, Ahn Hyo-Sung. Discrete-time H∞ filtering for mobile robot localization using wirelesssensor network [J]. IEEE Sensors Journal, 2013,13 (1): 245-252. [Google Scholar]
- Benjamin Woods. Omni-directional Wheelchair [M]. Centre for Intelligent Information Processing School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Tlale. Distributed control architecture of an om-ni-directional autonomous guided vehicle [J]. SA Journal of Industrial Engineering, 2005, 16(2): 159-173. [Google Scholar]
- Maki K.Habib. Bioinspiration and Robotics [M]. I-Tech, Vienna, Austria, EU, 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.