MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Q. Wang and J. Wang, "Assessment of cogging-force-reduction techniques applied to fractional-slot linear permanent magnet motors equipped with non-overlapping windings," in IET Electric Power Applications, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 697-705, 9 2016 [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, P. Wang and X. Xu, "Magnetic field analytical calculation of the permanent magnet synchronous linear motor with fractional slot concentrated windings," 2014 17th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), Hangzhou, 2014, pp. 1762-1767. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yufei, Wang Xudong, Xu Xiaozhuo (2017) seal sea tide. fractional-slot Halbach permanent magnet linear synchronous motor magnetic field analysis [J]. Journal of HeFei University of Technology (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 40 (12): 1619-1623. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Qinfen, Cheng Chuanying, Ye Yunyue, Fang Yutong (2012) Research on the number of slot poles of permanent magnet linear motor per polar fraction slot; [J]. Journal of electrical engineering of China, 32 (36): 68-74+12. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hao, Zhang Zhi Jing, Liu Chengying. Compensation method for longitudinal end effect of permanent magnet linear synchronous motor [J]. proceedings of the Chinese Academy of electrical engineering, 2010,30 (36): 46-52. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Jiefan, Qin Chao (2014) Reduction of cogging force of tubular permanent magnet linear synchronous motors based on permanent magnet shifting[J]. Journal of Shenyang University of Technology, 36(02): 133-137. [Google Scholar]
- X.z. Huang, J. Li, Q. Tan, Z.Y. Qian, C. Zhang and L. Li, "Sectional Combinations of the Modular Tubular Permanent Magnet Linear Motor and the Optimization Design," in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Bingxue (2015) Research on Key Technologies of low speed large torque real fractional-slot concentrated winding permanent magnet motor [D]. Shenyang University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Jiancheng. Research on the combination rule of the number of slot concentrates in the fractional-slot of three phase brushless DC motor (Part one) [J]. micro motor, 2007 (12): 72-77+86. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chen, Zhi Changyi, Liang Yanshun, Wei Huasheng (2012) Application of fractional-slot in low speed linear motor design [J]. micromotor, 45 (12): 9-11+35. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.