MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Wang, H., Wang, X., Yang, W. et al. Design and Kinematic Modeling of a Notch Continuum Manipulator for Laryngeal Surgery. Int. J. Control Autom. Syst. 18, 11 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H., Wang, X., Yang, W. et al. Construction of Controller Model of Notch Continuum Manipulator for Laryngeal Surgery Based on Hybrid Method. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics (Early Access Article) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gao, R.J. Murphy, H. Liu, I.I. Iordachita and M. Armand. Mechanical Model of Dexterous Continuum Manipulators With Compliant Joints and Tendon/External Force Interactions. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 22, 1, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- W. Hong, L. Xie, J. Liu, Y. Sun, K. Li and H. Wang. Development of a Novel Continuum Robotic System for Maxillary Sinus Surgery. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 23, 3, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Sorli M, Pastorelli S. Six-axis reticulated structure force/torque sensor with adaptable performances[J]. Mechatronics, 5, 6 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Müller, Mathias Stefan, Hoffmann L, Christopher Buck T, et al. Fiber Bragg Grating-Based Force-Torque Sensor with Six Degrees of Freedom. International Journal of Optomechatronics, 3, 3 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Haslinger R, Leyendecker P, Seibold U. A Fiberoptic Force-Torque-Sensor for Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery// ICRA 2013. IEEE, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Xue R, Ren Bingyin, Huang Jiaqing, et al. Design and Evaluation of FBG-Based Tension Sensor in Laparoscope Surgical Robots. Sensors, 18, 7, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gao, Y. Zhou, L. Cao, Z. Wang and H. Liu. Fiber Bragg Grating-Based Triaxial Force Sensor With Parallel Flexure Hinges. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 65, 10, (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.