MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Z. Wang, J. Chen, T. Tang, T. Xu, and F. Wang, “Research on switch fault detection and health assessment method on SVDD,” Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University, vol.53, pp.842-849.Mar.2018 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Peng, D. Liu, and X. Peng, “A review: Prognostics and health management,” Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrument, vol.24, pp. 1-8.Jan. 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jia, Z. Zeng, Z. Xu, and X. Guo, “Models for evaluating maintenance support capability of aviation equipment based on PHM,”3rd Prognostics and System Health Management Conference, pp. 1-5. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Y. Lei, B. Liu, C. Ji, and L. Nan, “Application of PHM Technology in the Design of Tank Fire Control,” 9th Prognostics and System Health Management Conference, pp. 249-253, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- H. Ardakani, C. Lucas, D. Siegel, S. Chang, P. Dersin, B. Bonnet and J. Lee, “PHM for railway system- A case study on the health assessment of the point machines,” 2012 IEEE Conference on Prognostics and Health Management, pp. 1-8.2012 [Google Scholar]
- F. Marquez, D. Tercero, and F. Schmid,”Unobserved Component models applied to the assessment of wear in railway points: A case study,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol.176, pp. 1703-1712, Feb. 2007 [Google Scholar]
- C. Letot, P. Dersin, M. Pugnaloni, P. Dehombreux, G. Fleurquin C. Douziech, and P. La-Cascia,”A data-driven degradation-based model for the maintenance of turnouts: a case study,” IFAC-PapersOnLine, vol.48, pp.958-963, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- O. Eker, F. Camci, A. Guclu,H. Yilboga, M. Sevkli, and S. Baskan, “A Simple State-Based Prognostics Model for Railway Turnout Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol.58, pp.1718-1726. May. 2011 [Google Scholar]
- O. Eker, and F. Camci, “State-Based Prognostics with State Duration Information,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, vol. 29, pp. 465-476. Jun.2013 [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, T. Tang, J. Yin, Y. Li, and F. Ren, “A signal segmentation and feature fusion based RUL prediction method for railway point system,” 21st International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems(ITSC), pp.2303-2308. Nov.2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.