MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Hyun-Min Joe, Jun-Ho Oh. Balance recovery through model predictive control based on capture point dynamics for biped walking robot[J]. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2018, 105. [Google Scholar]
- Long Kang,Se-Min Oh,Wheekuk Kim,Byung-Ju Yi. Design of a new gravity balanced parallel mechanism with Schonflies motion[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science. 2016(17). [Google Scholar]
- Qingcong Wu,Xingsong Wang,Fengpo Du. Development and analysis of a gravity-balanced exoskeleton for active rehabilitation training of upper limb[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science,2016,230(20). [Google Scholar]
- K. Loffler, M. Gienger, and F. Pfeiffer. Sensors and control concept of walking johnnie, International Journal of Robotics Research, vol. 22, no. 3-4, pp. 229239,2003 [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Agrawal and A. Fattah. Theory and design of an orthotic device for full or partial gravity-balancing of a human leg during motion, IEEE Transactions on Neural systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 157165, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Agrawal, G. Gardner, and S. Pledgie. Design and fabrication of a gravity balanced planar mechanism using auxiliary parallelograms, Journal of Mechanical Design, Transactions of ASME, vol. 123, no. 4, pp. 525528, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- P. Neuhaus and H. Kazerooni. Industrial-strength human-assisted walk- ing robots, IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1825, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Scheidt, D.J. Reinkensmeyer, M.A. Conditt, W.Z. Rymer, and F.A. Mussa-Ivaldi. Persistence of motor adaptation during constrained, multi-joint, arm movements, J. Neurophysiol., vol. 84, pp. 853862, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Herder, JL Principle and design of a mobile arm support for people with muscular weakness[J]. Rehabil Res Dev,2006 [Google Scholar]
- Lin, PY. Design of statically balanced spatial mechanisms with spring suspensions[J]. Mech Robot,2012 [Google Scholar]
- Streit, DA. Perfect spring equilibrators for rotatable bodies[J]. Mech Design,1989 [Google Scholar]
- Giuseppe Cannella,Dina Shona Laila,Christopher Thomas Freeman. Mechanical design of an affordable adaptive gravity balanced orthosis for upper limb stroke rehabilitation[J]. Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines. 2016(1-2). [Google Scholar]
- Changhyun, C. Design of a static balancing mechanism for a serial manipulator with an unconstrained joint space using one-DOF gravity compensators[J]. IEEE Trans Robot, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.