MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Study of Advanced Materials and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Cheng C.I., Wakefield G.H., Introduction to head-related transfer functions (HRTFs): Representations of HRTFs in time, frequency, and space[C].Audio Engineering Society Convention 107. Audio Engineering Society, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Fan Jun, Tang Weilin, Zhuo Linkai. Plate Element Method for Predicting Echo Characteristics of Sonar Targets. Ship mechanics. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Stan G.B., Embrechts J.J., Archambeau D., Comparison of different impulse response measurement techniques[J]. Journal of the Audio Engineering Society, 2002, 50(4): 249-262. [Google Scholar]
- Rife D.D.,Vander kooy J., Transfer-function measurement with maximum-length sequences[J]. Journal of the Audio Engineering Society, 1989, 37(6): 419-444. [Google Scholar]
- Vanderkooy J., Aspects of MLS measuring systems[J]. Journal of the Audio Engineering Society, 1994, 42(4): 219-231. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.