MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study of Advanced Materials and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Z. Shi, S. Yang, S.W. Qu, et al, “Circularly polarised planar Luneberg lens antenna for mm-wave wireless communication.” Electronics Letters, vol. 52, no. 15, pp. 1281-1282, July 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C.Z. Hua, X.D. Wu, N. Yang, and W. Wu, “Air-Filled Parallel-Plate Cylindrical Modified Luneberg Lens Antenna for Multiple-Beam Scanning at Millimeter-Wave Frequencies.” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 436-443, Jan 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhong. and X.D. Wang, “Wireless Power Transfer by Beamspace Large-Scale MIMO With Lens Antenna Array.” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 1390-1403, Feb 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, K.M. Huang, “ A Hybrid 3D Printed K-Band Focal-Shifted Two-Dimensional Beam Scanning Lens Antenna with Non-Uniform Feed,” IEEE Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC). IEEE, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Chi, C.H. Pao, M.H. Huang, et al. “High-Gain Patch-Fed 3D-Printing Fresnel Zone Plate Lens Antenna for 60-GHz Communications,” 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting. IEEE, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Kuriyama A, Nagaishi H, Kuroda H. “Horn and lens antenna with a small antenna substrate and high production tolerance for 77 GHz automotive long-range Radar,” IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, vol. 14, no. 3, 2019, 14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.