MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Study of Advanced Materials and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Choi K.S. The wall-pressure fluctuations of modified turbulent boundary layer with riblets[M]//Turbulence Management and Relaminarisation. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 1988: 149-160. [Google Scholar]
- Park S.R, Wallace J.M. Flow alteration and drag reduction by riblets in a turbulent boundary layer[J]. AIAA journal, 1994, 32(1): 31-38. [Google Scholar]
- Graham, R.R. The Silent Flight of Owls[J]. Journal of the Royal Aeronautical Society, 1934, 38(286):837-843. [Google Scholar]
- Soderman P.T. Leading edge serrations which reduce the noise of low-speed rotors[J]. 1973. [Google Scholar]
- Chen K, Liu Q, Liao G, et al. The sound suppression characteristics of wing feather of owl (Bubo bubo)[J]. Journal of Bionic Engineering, 2012, 9(2): 192-199. [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Lee K.M, Yang C.J. Hydrodynamics of an undulating fin for a wave-like locomotion system design[J]. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2012, 17(3): 554-562. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.