MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- V.I. Bachinsky, Use of elements of economic-mathematical moderation in managing the production costs of ore mining and processing enterprises / Bachinskii VI, Kuzminskaya EI // Economics and management: analysis of trends and development prospects. № 6. p. 197-201; (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Gavrishev, Organizational-technological methods for increasing the reliability and efficiency of quarries: monograph. - Magnitogorsk: MSTU, 231 p. (201) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Ionin, Statistics: a course of lectures / ed. VG Ionina - Moscow: In-fra-M, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kopylova, Clustering of transport-logistical systems // Modern problems of transport complex of Russia. 2013. No. 4 (4). Pp. 73-81; (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Makuha, On the structure of the logistics system for supplying consumers with fossil raw materials / P.A. Cake. S.N. Kornilov // Contemporary Problems of the Transport Complex of Russia. No. 4 (4). Pp. 94-99; (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Makuha, Formation of the performance of logistic elements in the logistics system for the delivery of minerals by the consumer / P.A. Makukh, S.N. Kornilov // Contemporary Problems of the Transport Complex of Russia. No. 4 (4). Pp. 99-104; (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Olizarenko, Analysis of the logistic scheme of the mining and processing enterprise with the combined development of copper-pyrite deposits / V.V. Olizarenko, A.V. Krasavin, R.I. Abdrakhmanov, V.V. Goltsov // Modern Problems of the Transport Complex of Russia. No. 4 (4). Pp. 88-94; (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Rahmangulov, Management of the development of a mining enterprise. Information models and methods: monograph / A.N. Rakhmangulov, S.E. Gavrishev, M.V. Gryaznov [and others]. - Magnitogorsk: MSTU, 245 p.; (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Seco, Prospects for the construction of mining and metallurgical enterprises / E.V. Seko, T.Sh. Urunov // Construction of unique buildings and structures. No. 7 (46). Pp. 17-34; (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.Sh. Tarikov, Analysis of the production activity of the mining enterprise and development of a methodology for optimizing the transport and cargo complex / D.Sh. Tarikov, S.N. Kornilov // Actual problems of modern science, technology and education - Magnitogorsk: Izd-vo Magnitogorsk. state. tech. University of them. G.I. Nosova, T. 1. P. 96-99; (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.Sh. Tarikov, Technique of optimization of the transport-cargo complex of mining and processing enterprises / D.Sh. Tarikov, S.N. Kornilov // Contemporary Problems of the Transport Complex of Russia. No. 4 (4). Pp. 81-88; (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Harrison, S. John. Strategic Management of Organizations and Stareholders. Theory and Cases. West Publishing Co., (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Kniaz, O.V. Analysis and evaluation of factors that affect the level of innovation of enterprises. Ekonomika promyslovosti, no. 3 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Larin, O.N. Vueykova // Factor analysis of Sarbaysky Open Pit transport performance / Transport: nauka, tekhnika, upravlenie. No.1. p. 29-32; (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Peregudov, A.E. Gritsyna, and B.T. Dragun, Growing problems of development of iron ore companies in crisis. Visnyk KrTU, no. 25. 282-287; (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Roney, Maintaining technical leadership in today’s business environment. Proc. 7th IHHA Conf. Brisbane, Australia, pp. 1-2; (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smirnov, Justification and optimization of parameters of ore pits support motor vehicles: Engineering DSc Thesis. Novosibirsk, 298 p; (1990) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Vueykova, O.N. Larin. Issues of increase in efficiency of open pit transport // Vestnik OGU. No.10 (129). p. 20-25. (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.