MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- A.A. Chebotaev, Fuel and environmental problems of the transport complex development / A.A. Chebotaev, S.S. Ushakov // Pipes of NIIKTP of the Ministry of economy of the Russian Federation. Issue 137 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chebotaev, Genesis of the “economy pendulum” in the controlled market relations. M., Kolos, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Management of environmental protection in transport. Issue 2 NIIAT, M., (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Alternative sources of energy for the transport and power economy of big cities. Collection of reports. Part 1 M., Prima – Press – M., (2005) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 14001-2007. Environmental management systems. Requirements and guidelines”. “National standard of the Russian Federation for the environmental management system” (2007) [Google Scholar]
- CO2 Emissions from fuel combustion. Paris: IEA (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rosstat. Russia in numbers. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Transport and logistics in the Arctic Region. Almanac. 2016. Issue 2. M.: Tekhnosfera [Google Scholar]
- Lukanin, V.N., Trofimenko Yu.V. Industrial and transport ecology. M.: Vyssh. Shkola, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chebotaev, Environmental and energy efficiency of passenger services in a megalopolis / A.A. Chebotaev, D.B. Efimenko, A.M. Ivakhnenko, V.V. Oshorova // Motor vehicle enterprises. #4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Nikolaev, Analysis of the Incident Detection Technologies and Algorithms in Intelligent Transport Systems / A.B. Nikolaev, A.M. Ivakhnenko, Y.S. Sapego, T.E. Mel’nikova, V.Y. Stroganov // International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 12, Number 15 pp. 4765-4774 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Efimenko, Simulation of Automatic Incidents Detection Algorithm on the Transport Network / D.B. Efimenko, A.A. Ivakhnenko, A.M. Ivakhnenko, K. Nakova // International Science Conference, High technology. Business. Society/ - Bulgary, Borovets. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Nikolaev, Simulation of Automatic Incidents Detection Algorithm on the Transport Network / A.B. Nikolaev, A.M. Ivakhnenko, Y.S. Sapego, A.N. Jakubovich, L.I. Berner // International Journal of Environmental and Science Education (IJESE) Volume 11, Issue 16, pp. 9060-9078 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chebotaev, Noosphere: interaction of transport, nature and man in in a megalopolis / A.A. Chebotaev, A.A. Ivakhnenko, A.M. Ivakhnenko // Journal “Freight and passenger motor transport”. #7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chebotaev, Research the efficiency of transportation mobility of residents in megapolis using various modes of transport on urban routes / A.A. Chebotaev, A.A. Ivakhnenko, A.M. Ivakhnenko, V.V. Oshorova // International science conference «Science and Practice: new Discoveries» Russia, Moscow – Czech Republic, Karlovy Vary (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.