MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- A.V. Potatoes, V.A. Demin, I.I. Kutuzov, Development of optimum transport and warehouse system of the company, its creation and optimization//The Integrated logistics. No. 1. – Page 5-11. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The investment program of the Moscow region “Development of a transport and logistics system in the Moscow region in 2011-2015”. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The national standard of the Russian Federation of GOST P ISO 17363-2010 “Application of radio-frequency identification (RFID) in a chain of deliveries. Cargo containers”. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- National standard of the Russian Federation GOST P ISO/MEK 15963-2011 “Information technologies. Radio-frequency identification for management of objects. Unique identification of radio-frequency tags”. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- National standard of the Russian Federation GOST P ISO/MEK 19762-3-2011 “Information technologies. Technologies of automatic identification and data collection (AISD). The harmonized dictionary. Part 3. Radio-frequency identification (RChI)”. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Subprogram “Transport and logistics system” of the state program of the Moscow region “Development and functioning of a road and transport complex” of 2014-2018. [Google Scholar]
- Sandip Lahiri. RFID. Guide to implementation. – KUDITs-Press publishing house, 312 pages. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Terentyev, B.D. Prudovsky, Methods of definition of a great number of Pareto in some problems of linear programming. Notes of Mining institute. Volume 211. – SPb.: National mineral and raw university “Gorny”, Page 89-90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Terentyev, Multicriteria indicator of quality of the car. Messenger of civil engineers. – SPb: St. Petersburg state architectural and construction university, 1(48), - Page 201-204. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Prudovskiy, A.V. Terentiev, Investigation methods for “current repairs labour-intensiveness” factor for a vehicle. Life Science Journal. Т. 11. № 10s. p. 307-310. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Terentiev, T.A. Menukhova, Economics and society in the era of technological changes and globalization the methodology of the operating cost accounting in identifying mileage of efficient motor vehicle operation. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. Т. 5. № 3 S. p. 183-186. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evtyukov, A.V. Terentyev, G. Ginzburg, Methodology of management of rational life cycle of the car. World of transport and technological machines. 2017. No. 1 (56). Page 3-10 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kapustin, A. Terentiev, Rational Lifetime of a Vehicle in Terms of Ensuring Security of Its Design, A. Kapustin, A. Terentiev, Transportation Research Procedia 20 254-260. https://authors.elsevier.com/sd/article/S2352146517300716. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Terentyev, I.V. Tarasov, V.A. Terentyeva, Hierarchy of a control system of rational life cycle of cars. Economy and management of control systems. – Voronezh: LLC Nauchnaya kniga Publishing House publishing house, 4(22) – Page 46-50 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Terentyev, A.A. Kapustin Assessment of quality of the car. Notes of Mining institute. Volume 219 – SPb.: National mineral and raw university “Gorny”, Page 449-454 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.