MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- F.N. Avdonkin, Theoretical bases of maintenance vehicles./ F.N. Avdonkin. - M.: Transport, 215 p. (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Denisov, Bases of formation of the maintenance cycle of the vehicle./ A.S. Denisov. - Saratov: Sarat. GOS. tehn. Univ, 352 p. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Grebennikov, Causation of the uneven change of the technical condition of your vehicle, S.A., Grebennikov, A.S. Grebennikov, A.S. Abeltsev. // Truck, No. 11. – Page 3-11. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Grebennikov, Forecasting the Service Life of Elements with the Same Name in a Car as a Function of the Conditions of Their Interaction and Nonuniformity of Initial States / A.S. Grebennikov, S.A. Grebennikov, A.V. Konovalov, A.V. Kosareva // ISSN 1052-6188, Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 2008, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 87-93. © Allerton Press, Inc., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Isermann, Fault-diagnosis systems: An introduction from fault detection to fault tolerance/ Isermann, R./ Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Pages 1-475. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Nazarov, Imbalances automotive engines: definition and valuation. / A.D. Nazarov. - M.: Mechanical Engineering. 272. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nepomiluev, The study of possibilities of improving the quality of Assembly by individual selection of items / Nepomiluev V.V, E.A. Mayorov. // Assembly in mechanical engineering, instrument making. No. 10. - p. 43-46. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pawlus, Change of cylinder surface topography in the initial stage of engine life/ Wear. Volume 209, Issue 1-2, August, Pages 69-83. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Prigogine, From being to becoming: time and complexity in the physical sciences/ J.Prigogine. – San Francisco: W. H. Freeman and Company, 327 p. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Pronikov, Parametric reliability of machines. / A.S. Pronikov.- M.: MGTU named N. E. Bauman, 560 p (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Saninskyi, The group identified the assembly of the crankshaft of the slide with indigenous bearings and the crankshaft of internal combustion engines/ V.A. Saninskyi// The mechanical engineering Bulletin. No. 4. - p. 31-36. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shabana, Dynamics of multibody systems/ Shabana, A.A. /ISBN:9781107337213. Cambridge University Press, Pages 1-384. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zvyagin, VAZ: Wear and repair / A.A. Zvyagin, M.A. Masina, A.M. Motin, V.B. Prokhorov; edited by A.A. Zvyagin. L. Polytechnic, 255 p. (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.