MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- P. Zito, G. Salvo, Toward an urban transport sustainability index: An european comparison. European Transport Research Review, 3(4), pp. 179-195. doi:10.1007/s12544-011-0059-0 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Vitins, K.W. Axhausen, Optimization of large transport networks using the ant colony heuristic. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 24(1), pp. 1-14. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8667.2008.00569.x (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Liu, C. Guan, Mode biases of urban transportation policies in china and their implications. Journal of Urban Planning and Development, 131(2), pp. 58-70. doi: 10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9488(2005)131:2(58) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- W. Broere, Urban underground space: Solving the problems of today’s cities. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 55, pp. 245-248. doi: 10.1016/j.tust.2015.11.012 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Leinbach, Transport and third world development: Review, issues, and prescription. Transportation Research Part A, 29(5), pp. 337-344. doi: 10.1016/0965-8564(94)00035-9 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lima, R. Stanojevic, D. Papagiannaki, P. Rodriguez, M.C. González, Understanding individual routing behaviour. Journal of the Royal Society Interface, 13(116) doi: 10.1098/rsif.2016.0021 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jin, M. Echenique, A. Hargreaves, A recursive spatial equilibrium model for planning large-scale urban change. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 40(6), pp. 1027-1050. doi: 10.1068/b39134 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Taefi, J. Kreutzfeldt, T. Held, A. Fink, Supporting the adoption of electric vehicles in urban road freight transport – A multi-criteria analysis of policy measures in germany. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 91, pp. 61-79. doi: 10.1016/j.tra.2016.06.003 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Meng, G. Liu, Z. Yang, M. Casazza, S. Cui, S. Ulgiati, Energy efficiency of urban transportation system in xiamen, china. an integrated approach. Applied Energy, 186, 234-248. doi: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2016.02.055 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Pugachev, Yu.I. Kulikov, Accident in motor transport. Transport safety and technology, 1 (32), pр. 114-117 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pugachev, Y. Kulikov, G. Markelov, N. Sheshera, Factor Analysis of Traffic Organization and Safety Systems. Transportation Research Procedures, 20, 12th International Conference “Organization and Traffic Safety Management in large cities”, SPbOTSIC - 2016, 28-30 September 2016; Petersburg, Russia, pр. 529-535 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Pugachev, G.Ya. Markelov, Intellectual management of urban transport systems. Transport and service: a collection of scientific papers. Kaliningrad: Publishing House. I. Kant, 2: The functioning of sustainable urban transport systems, pр. 58-66 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Pugachev, Methodology for the development and implementation of the concept of road safety and program activities on the territory of the subject (the example of the Khabarovsk Territory). Khabarovsk: The Pacific Publishing House. state. Univ. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Pugachev, G.Ya. Markelov, E.D. Saltanova, Features of the implementation of satellite monitoring systems at enterprises. Information technologies and innovations in transport: materials of the international. scientific and practical conference, under the general editorship of A.N. Novikov. Eagle: Publishing House of the State University-UNPK, pр. 58-62 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Pugachev, Yu.I. Kulikov, Strategy of modernization and innovative development of transport infrastructures and technologies. Transport and service: a collection of scientific papers. Kaliningrad: Publishing house of BFU. I. Kant, 3: Development of the city’s transport system. pр. 9-16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pugachev, A. Alarmolinskii, A. Vasilyev, Improving the criteria for determining the dates of repair of highways. Transportation Research Procedures, 27, 10th International Scientific Conference “Transbaltica 2017: Transportation Science and Technology” 28-30 February 2016; Khabarovsk, Russia, pp. 429-435 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pugachev, A. Kamenchukov, Perspective methods of assessing the quality and safety of road traffic. International Scientific and Research Journal, 01(55). Part 4.January. pр. 72-75 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pugachev, Yu. Kulikov, S. Waksman, Normative and legal support of transport functioning of cities. Socio-economic problems of development and functioning of city transport systems and zones of their influence: Volume I materials XXIIIMezhdunar. (twenty-sixth of Ekaterinburg) scientific-practical. Conf. (June 16-17, 2017) / scientific. Ed.: S.A. Waksman. - Ekaterinburg: Publishing house AMB, pр. 69-74 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pugachev, G. Markelov, T. Kondratenko, Y. Kulikov, Strategy of transport systems development in Russian cities: monograph. Khabarovsk: Publishing house Pacific. state. University (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pugachev, G. Markelov, S. Plesovskikh, S. Burkov, Monitoring system based on satellite navigation (monograph). Khabarovsk: Publishing house Pacific. state. University (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pugachev, S. Burkov, G. Markelov, A. Oleynik, Development strategy of the use of intelligent transport systems in urban traffic management. Khabarovsk: Publishing house Pacific. state. University (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pugachev, S. Burkov, G. Markelov, ITS formation. The technique of infrastructure research on the example of the city of Khabarovsk (monograph). Khabarovsk: Publishing house Pacific. state. University (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.