MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- A.P. Buslayev, Probabilistic and Simulative Approaches to Optimizing Motor Road Traffic. In: Buslayev A.P., Novikov A.V., Prikhodko V.M., Tatashev A.G.,Yashina M.V., editors. Under supervision of Correspondent Member of Russian Academy of Sciences PrikhodkoV.M. Moscow: Mir publishers, 368 p. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- European Report on the State of Traffic Safety/VOZ, 161 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for Eliminating and Prevention of Sections of Increased Rate of Road Traffic Accidents during the Operation of Motor Roads (Version 2)/Federal Road Agency (Rosavtodor). Moscow (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Konoplyanko, Road Traffic Management and Safety: Study book. In: Konoplyanko VI, editors. Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola publishers, 383 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Kremenets, Technical Means of Road Traffic Management: Textbook for Higher Schools. In: Kremenets J.A., Petchersky M.P., Affanassyev M.B., editors. Moscow: IKTs Akademkniga, 279 p. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Lobanov, Road Planning in Cities. In: Lobanov EM. Moscow: Transit, 194 p. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Plotnikov, Managing Traffic Safety at Single-Level Road Intersections. Theory and Practice. Scientific Publication: Monograph. In: Plotnikov AM, editors. St.-Pb.: Expertnye Resheniya publishers, 404 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- А.М. Plotnikov, Methodology for Ensuring Traffic Safety at Regulated Road Intersections in Megacities. Dissertation Abstract for Engineering Doctorate: 05.22.10. Saint-Petersburg: SPbGASU, 34 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Plotnikov, Y. Kotikov, P. Kravtchenko, Classification Investigations of Traffic Management Schemes Having Conflict Loading at the Signal-Controlled Road Junctions. Transportation Research Proceedings. 12th International Conference, pp. 511-515 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Plotnikov, On the Unused Capability for Modernization of Technologies for Designing Regulated Road Intersections. In: Plotnikov AM, editors. Road Traffic Safety: Collection of Scientific Research Articles. FKU NITs for TrS of MIA of Russia, pp. 106-113 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations for Ensuring Traffic Safety in Motor Roads: ODM 218.4.005-2010: approved by the order of MinTrans (Ministry of Transport) of the RF dated 24.06.2002 No. OS-557-р: inst. of VSN 25-86; effective from 24.06.02//Web collection of legal and normative-technical documentation. – Access mode: http//docs.cntd.ru/document/1200084056. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Reference Book on Traffic Safety. Under supervision of Professor Silyanov V.V. OSLO: Transportøkonomistt. (Russian translation -2001), 754 p. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Road Traffic Management in Cities: Methodological Guidelines. Under general supervision of Shelkov JD.Scientific Research Center of GAI of the MIA of Russia. Moscow, 143 p. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Samoilov, City Road Traffic Management and Safety, Study book for higher schools. In Samoilov D.S. and Judin V.A. editors. Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola publishers, 256 p. (1972) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zyryanov, Transport planning and simulation for FIFA world cup 2018 in Rostov-on-Don Russia. In Proceedings of the 19th Intelligent Transport Systems World Congress, ITS 2012 Scopus. TU-00676 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.