MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- A.E. Borovskoy, S.I. Sokorev, I.A. Novikov, Creation of exact models of transport streams on the basis of geoinformation data. In the collection: Information technologies and innovations in transport materials of the 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference. Under the general editorship of A.N. Novikov, pp. 10-19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Novikov, A.E. Borovskoy, S.I. Sokorev, E.I. Glushchenko, Analysis of dynamic parameters of traffic flows generated by urban agglomeration objects. In the collection: Regional Scientific and Technical Conference on the results of oriented fundamental research on interdisciplinary topics, conducted by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research and the Government of the Belgorod Region, a collection of reports, pp. 245-255 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Gorev, K. Bettger, A.V. Prokhorov, R.R. Gizatullin, Transport modelling. 1 st edition. SPbGASU. SPb .: SPbGASU, 30, 168 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- http://gis-lab.info/projects/osm-export.html, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Babkov, Road conditions and traffic safety: Textbook. For universities. M.: Transport, 290 p. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- http://docs.qgis.org/2.2/ru/docs/gentle_gis_introduction/vector_attribute_data.html, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Andrianov, GIS in Transport, ArcReeview, 1(64), pp. 12-14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Mirotin, Y.E. Tashbaev, V.D. Gerami, etc. Logistics: public passenger transport, Under the general. Ed. L.B. Mirotina. M .: Exam, 224 p. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Silyanov, The theory of traffic flows in the design of highways and traffic management. M .: Transport, 301 p. (1977) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Arkatova, A.E. Borovskoy, E.I. Glushchenko, V.E. Kharuzin, Improving road safety through trajectory analysis of the movement of route vehicles. In the collection: Modern automotive materials and technologies (SAMIT-2016), a collection of articles of the VIII International Scientific and Technical Conference. Executive Editor E.V. Ageyev, pp. 13-22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Lukyanov, A.E. Borovskoy, V.M. Polyakov, E.I. Yakovleva, On some issues of using navigation systems to determine the life cycle of highways. Technique and technology of transport, 1, pp. 26-31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Bolshedvorskaya, Single transport system. Moscow: MSTUGA (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Saul Wordworth. Will and sentiment: the automated road to heaven,/ Traffic Technology International. October / November 2006, pp. 54-58 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Bekboev, K.B. Arykbaev, Geoinformation system (GIS) is the optimization of routes and monitoring of transport. Bulletin of KSUCTA, pp. 58-61 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Korolyuk, N.I. Portenko, A.V. Skorokhod, A.F. Turbin, A handbook on probability theory and mathematical statistics. M .: Science, 640 p. (1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.