MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- Regions of Russia. Social and economic indicators of 2012. Мoscow: Rosstat. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Cole, E. Neumayer, Examing the Impact of Demographic Factors on Air Pollution / Populion and environment, (2004) 26, pp. 5-21 [Google Scholar]
- D. Leon, Cities, urbanization and health / Intern. J. Epidemiology, (2008) 37(1), pp. 4-8 [Google Scholar]
- A. McMichael, The Urban Enveronment and Health in a World of increasing globalization / Bulletin of the World Health Organization, (2000) 78(9), pp. 1117-1126 [Google Scholar]
- S. Galea, N. Freudenberg, D. Vlahov, Cities and population health/ Social science and medicine, (2005) 60, pp. 1017-1033 [Google Scholar]
- L. Schell, M. Denham, Environmental Pollution in Urban Environments and Human Biology. / Annual Review of Anthropology, 32(2003) , pp. 111-134 [Google Scholar]
- V. Korchagin, Yu. Rizaeva, T. Korchagina, Model search biosphere-compliant operation of the transport socionatureconomic system / World of transport and technological machines, (2015) 3(50), pp. 130-133 [Google Scholar]
- J. Trofimenko, T. Grigoryeva, I. Avenarius, Estimation of ecological safety of motorcar / Ecology and production in Russia, pp. 18-23 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grishin, E. Kopytov, O. Shchiptsov, Research of transport system influence on ecology of city / Proceedings of the 7 Intern. conf. «Reliability and statistics in transportation and communication – 2007» 24-27 oct. 2007, pp. 2-9, Riga, Latvia, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Moiseenko, S. Gashev, Mechanisms of stability and variation of ecosystems in terms of their pollution / Bulletin of the Tyumen state University, , (2011) 12, pp. 17-27 [Google Scholar]
- I. Twardowska, Ecotoxicology, environment safety and sustainable development – challenges of the third millennium / Ecotoxicology and environment safety, , (2004) 58, pp. 3-6 [Google Scholar]
- L. Stavnikova, R. Stepen, Ecological risk assessment of industrial and vechicular emissions / Bulletin of the Tyumen state University, , (2011) 12, pp. 175-181 [Google Scholar]
- V. Fedorov, А. Pozdnyakov, Ensuring the safety of living environment is an urgent matter of time. Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference «Biosphere-compatible cities and settlements», pp. 64-69, Bryansk, Russia, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Slovohotov, Analogues of phase transitions in economics and demography. Computer Studies and Modeling, , (2010) 2, pp. 76-91 [Google Scholar]
- A. Korotaev, Compact mathematical macromodel of technical, economic and demographic growth World-systems. History and Synergetics: Mathematical Modeling of Social Dynamics. Moscow: Komkniga, pp. 46-48, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ivaschuk, Increase of ecological safety of motor transport of the region on the basis of monitoring system using intellectual technologies. Orel: Publishing house OrelGAU, 244 p., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasil’yeva, A. Katunin, Y. Charskiy, D. Kozhin, D. Alokminskiy, Reducing the level of emissions of motor vehicles by determining the rational operating modes of traffic lights at a crossroads /The world of transport and technological machines, , (2017) 1(56), pp. 119-125 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.