MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- «AUTOSTAT Analytical Agency» www.autostat.ru., 2016 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zenchenko, D.V. Antonov, Forecasting the Development of the Vehicle Service Market. Methodological Guidelines for Seminars on the “Fundamentals of Marketing in the Vehicle Service Sector”.MADI, Moscow, 48 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Eliseeva, V.S. Knyazevskiy, L.I. Novorozhkina, Z.А. Моrozova, Statistical Theory with the Fundamentals of the Theory of Probabilities, High School Manual, Moscow UNITY-Dana, 446 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kuznetsov, M.A. Nizov, V.A. Zenchenko. etc., The techniques for determining vehicle reliability indicators when performing comparative operational tests in international freight conditions, Moscow: ASMAP, 200 p. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lazarenko, A.N. Moiseev, O.B. Rogova, A.A. Solntsev, Modeling of the dealership network, Automation and control of technical systems, 4.2, P. 8-14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Pugachev, The Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics, Moscow: Science. The main edition of physics and mathematics, 496 p. (1979) [Google Scholar]
- RD 50-690-89 Guidelines. Reliability in technology. The methods for estimating reliability indicators from experimental data. Governmental committee on standards, M., 132 p. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Rementsov, V.A. Zenchenko, P.B. Fetisov, The mathematical model of defining and planning of spare part consumption. Bulletin of the Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University (MADI), 3, P. 7-11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Eddous, R. Stansfield, Methods of Decision Making, Trans. with English. Ed. Corresponding Member. RAS I.I. Eliseevoy, Moscow: Audit, UNITI, 590 p. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Trukhanov, Reliability in Technology, M.: Mechanical Engineering, 598 p. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Nikolay Verevkin, Evgeniy Lavrentyev, Igor Chernyaev, Dmitriy Gurin, Method of Providing Safe Technical Condition of Vehicles by Technological Design of Enterprises. Transportation Research Procedia, 20, Pages 665-670 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Alexander Kapustin, Alexey Terentiev, Rational Lifetime of a Vehicle in Terms of Ensuring Security of Its Design. Transportation Research Procedia, 20, Pages 254-260 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sergey Vorobyov, Igor Chernyaev, Victor Nazarkin, Kirill Filippov, Model of Operation of Motor Vehicles Based on Monitoring of their Performance Characteristics. Transportation Research Procedia, 20, Pages 695-701 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Chernyshov, V.A. Zenchenko, Forecasting the demand for vehicle services enterprises. Bulletin of the Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University (MADI), 2, P. 76-82 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yagydaev, A. Nikolaev, V. Stroganov, Efficiency evaluation for the procedures of adaptive testing, Joint International IGIP-SEFI Annual Conference 2010. 19th - 22nd September 2010, Trnava, Slovakia (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Andrey B. Nikolaev, Yuliya S. Sapego, Anatolij N. Jakubovich, Leonid I. Berner & Victor Yu. Stroganov, Fuzzy Algorithm for the Detection of Incidents in the Transport System, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education (IJESE), 11 (16), pp. 9039-9059 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Sultan Zhankaziev, Current Trends of Road-traffic Infrastructure Development, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, Pages 731-739 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.