MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- World Development Indicators database, World Bank, 28 April 2017. [Google Scholar]
- CO2 time series 1990-2015 per region/country. Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency. Retrieved 2017-03-07. [Google Scholar]
- EEA, 2016, Air quality in Europe — 2016 report, EEA Report No 28/2016, European Environment Agency (https://www.eea.europa.eu/publications/air-quality-in-europe-2016) accessed 03 September 2017. [Google Scholar]
- State report “On the state and on the protection of the environment of the Russian Federation in 2015”. Ministry of Natural Resources of Russian Federation, 2016. 639 p. [Google Scholar]
- M. Williams, N. Arkaraprasertkul, Mobility in a global city: Making sense of Shanghai’s growing automobile-dominated transport culture. Urban Studies, 54(10), pp. 2232-2248 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khabibullin, I. Makarova, A. Pashkevich, V. Mavrin, K. Shubenkova, Application of simulation modeling to improve management of technological processes during production of automotive components. Proceedings of the 2016 17th International Conference on Mechatronics - Mechatronika, ME (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Dedikova, M.G. Serikova, Ensuring the environmental friendliness of vehicle service enterprises (manual). International Journal of Experimental Education, 2-2, pp. 260-261 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- New Urban Agenda. Statement of financial implications: United Nations Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 23 December 2016; URL: http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/71/256 (accessed 05 September 2017). [Google Scholar]
- The Role of ICT in the Proposed Urban Sustainable Development Goal and the New Urban Agenda. United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat), 2015; URL: https://unhabitat.org/the-role-of-ict-in-the-proposed-urban-sustainable-development-goal-and-the-new-urban-agenda/ (accessed 10 September 2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Makarova, V. Mavrin, K. Shubenkova, System approach to the mass production improvement. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 644, pp. 95-102 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Platt, I.E. Haddad, S.M. Pieber, Gasoline cars produce more carbonaceous particulate matter than modern filter-equipped diesel cars. Scientific Reports, 7(1), https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-03714-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Pearce, J.T. Hanlon, Energy conservation from systematic tire pressure regulation. Energy Policy, 35(4), pp. 2673-2677 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- International Guidelines on Urban and Territorial Planning. United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat), URL: https://unhabitat.org/books/international-guidelines-on-urban-and-territorial-planning/ (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. D’Angelo, The simulation model partitioning problem: An adaptive solution based on self-Clustering. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 70, pp. 1-20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Filipczyk, I. Makarova, E. Belyaev, Analysis of periodical technical inspection systems in automotive transport. The experiences of Poland and Russia. Transport Problems, 10(4), pp. 121-128 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.