MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- H.P. Baltrėnas et al., Research into the impact of speed bumps on particulate matter air pollution. Measurement, 100, p. 62-67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brown et al. Children and motorcycles: A systematic review of risk factors and interventions. Injury Prevention, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Target Program “Increase of the road safety for the years 2013-2020”, 3th of October 2013, № 864. [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Ghadban, et al., A real case-based study exploring influence of human age and gender on drivers’ behavior and traffic safety. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 597, p. 807-816 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Global status report on road safety 2015; URL: http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/road_safety_status/2015/GSRRS2015_Summary_EN_final.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Jr.W. Haddon, Advances in the epidemiology of injuries as a basis for public policy. Public Health Report, 95, p. 411-421 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makarova, et al. Ensuring Sustainability of Public Transport System through Rational Management. Procedia Engineering, 178; p. 137-146 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makarova, et al. Modeling as a method to improve road safety during mass events. Transportation Research Procedia, (20) p. 430-435 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Martinussen, et al. How indicative is a self-reported driving behaviour profile of police registered traffic law offences?, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 99, p. 1-5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohammed, et al. Simulation Assessment and Theoretical Verification of a New Design for Portable Concrete Barriers. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 21:851, p. 1-12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Penmetsa, et al. Methods to rank traffic rule violations resulting in crashes for allocation of funds, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 99, p.192-201 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rustagi, et al. Applying Haddon Matrix for Evaluation of Road Crash Victims in Delhi, India. Indian Journal of Surgery, May; p. 1-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- State Traffic Safety Inspectorate; URL: https://www.gibdd.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- H. Van Lint, et al. Exploring the effects of perception errors and anticipation strategies on traffic accidents – A simulation study. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 591, p. 249-261 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Wang et al. Driving process’ analysis and HUD design based on conditional autonomous traffic safety, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 10287 LNCS, p. 406-418. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, et al. The Development of Safety Cases for an Autonomous Vehicle: A Comparative Study on Different Methods, SAE Technical Papers, Part F129886; Issue September; URL: http://papers.sae.org/2017-01-2010/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Yoon, et al. A new approach to analysing human-related accidents by combined use of HFACS and activity theory-based method. Cognition, Technology and Work, September, p. 1-25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.