MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- S. Evtiukov, E. Kurakina, V. Lukinskiy, A. Ushakov, Methods of accident reconstruction and investigation given the parameters of vehicle condition and road environmen, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, Pages 185-192 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kurakina, S. Evtyukov, Research of coupling characteristics of road covering at road accident autotechnical examination, Bulletin of Civil Engineers, 5(52), P. 216-223 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kurakina, A diagnostic study of road elements on the road accident sites with nondestructive testing, Bulletin of Civil Engineers, 6(59). P.231-237 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ulrich Brannolte, Pavel Pribyl, Valentin Silyanov, Simulation of Regional Mortality Rate in Road Accidents, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, Pages 112-124 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Dobromirov, S.S. Evtyukov, E.V. Kurakina, Improvements in the methods of road safety assessing on high-speed roads, The journal «Transport and Technological Cars», 1(56), P.94-101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kurakina, On the deviation of the normative characteristics of the highway indicators (on the example of the emergency-dangerous sections of the Leningrad Region roads, Modern problems of science and education, 2, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ja. Rajczyk, M. Rajczyk, S Evtiukov, Dispersion of Kinetic Energy for Traffic Safety, Transportation Research Procedia, 20(1), P. 536-534 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Dobromirov, S.S. Evtyukov, report of research work “Scientific substantiation of the reconstruction process of traffic accidents by results of aerial photography”, St. Petersburg, Russia, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evtyukov, E.V. Kurakina, report of research work “Scientific and methodological support of а road and transport research by nondestructive method”, St. Petersburg, Russia (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evtyukov, E.V. Kurakina, Improvement of the algorithm of auto technical expertise in the reconstruction of an car accident, taking into account the technical condition of the vehicle and the road, Materials of the 11th international conference “Organization and safety of traffic in large cities”, P.518-527 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Targeted federal programme «Improving road safety in 2013-2020 years». [Google Scholar]
- A Federal Traffic Safety Act of 10.12.1995 N 196-FZ (current version, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Pavel Pribyl, Alexander Novikov, Victoria Vasileva, Andrei Katunin, ITS Control of Highways Capacity, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, Pages 468-473 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.