MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- I.N. Pugachev, Road organization and safety: Manual for universities. Мoscow, Academia (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Litvak, Development of managerial decisions: Manual for universities. Мoscow, Delo (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Abt, R. Foster, R.H. Rea, A scenario generating methodology. In: Manual of scientific and technical forecasting. Мoscow, Progress (1977) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kofman, Introduction to the fuzzy sets theory: Translated from French. Мoscow, Radio i Svyaz (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V. Korchagin, A. Pogodaev, V. Kliavin, V. Suvorov A method of complex evaluation of the road network safety level, Vestnik MADI, 2(45), p. 88-94 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Korchagin, A. Pogodaev, V. Kliavin, V. Suvorov, A method of objective evaluation of the road safety level, Science and technology in road engineering, 1, p. 10-12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, Theory and Practice of Uncertain Programming, 2nd ed., http://orsc.edu.cn/liu/up.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A. Piegat, Fuzzy modeling and control. Heidelberg, Physica-Verlag (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Young, System organization control, Translation from English edited by S.P. Nikanorov, S.A. Batasov. Мoscow, Sovetskoye radio (1972) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Reshetova, Institutional factors of improving road safety, Analitical Vestnik of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of Russia, 33(632), p. 46-58 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Giarratano, and G. Riley, Expert Systems: Principles and Programming. 4th Edition: (Hardcover), ISBN: 0534384471 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma, A.A. Hyder, N. Tran, F. Zambon, V.E. Klyavin, K.W. Hatcher, A.B. Petruhin, E.S. Slyunkina, F. Zambon Seat belt and child seat use in Lipetskaya Oblast, Traffic Injury Prevention, 13(1). pp. 76-81 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kliavin, S. Gupta, N. Paichadze, E. Gritsenko, E. Yurasova, A.A. Hyder, Evaluation of the five-year Bloomberg Philanthropies Global Road Safety Program in the Russian Federation, Public health, 144, pp. 5-14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Korchagin, S. Lyapin, V. Kliavin, V. Sitnikov, An expert system of road safety monitoring and control, Vestnik of Lipetsk State Technical University, 3(29), p. 33-38 (in Russian) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Korchagin, A. Pogodaev, V. Kliavin, V. Sitnikov, Scientific Basis of the Expert System of Road Safety, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 321-325 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.