MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- I. Damnjanovic, Network-Based Decision Support Tool for Toll Roads, Center for Transportation Research University of Texas.109 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zyryanov, A.A. Feofilova, Simulation of evacuation route choice, Journal Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 740-745 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zyryanov, Application of microsimulation to forecast the development of transportation infrastructure and traffic management, Journal “Russian roads of the 21st century”, Moscow, 3, pp. 37-40 [Google Scholar]
- O. Krivolapova, Algorithm for Risk Assessment in the Introduction of Intelligent Transport Systems Facilities, Transportation Research Procedia, 20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ben-Elia, Y. Shiftan, Which road do I take? A learning-based model of route-choice behavior with real-time information, Transportation Research Part A 44, pp. 249-264, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W-C. Chiang, R.A. Russell, Integrating Purchasing and Routing in a Pro pane Gas Supply Chain, European Journal of Operational Research, 154, pp. 710-729 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Geroliminis, C.F. Daganzo, Existence of urban-scale macro-scopic fundamental diagrams: Some experimental findings, Transportation Research Part B 42, pр 759-770 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Rao, K. Rao, Measuring urban traffic congestion – a review, International Journal for Traffic and Transport Engineering, 2(4), pp. 286-305 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zyryanov, Simulation of Impact of Components of ITS on Congested Traffic States, 7th European Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lerner, J. Singer, E. Robinson, R. Huey, J. Jenness, Driver Use of EnRoute Real-Time Travel Time Information. Final Report, 124 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Jizhen, Z. Changqing, Z. Xueliang VMS Release of Traffic Guide Informationin Beijing Olympics, 8(6), pp. 115-120 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Godfrey, The mechanism of a road network, Traffic En-gineering and Control, 11,. pр 323-327 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- M. Florian, M. Mahut, N. Tremblay, Application of a simulationbased dynamic traffic assignment model, European Journal of Operational Research, 189(3), pp. 1381-1392, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.-F. Cordeau, G. Laporte, M.W.P. Savelsbergh, D. Vigo, Vehicle Rout ing. Transportation, in: C. Barnhart, G. Laporte, (eds.), Handbooks in Operations Re search and Management Science, 14, pp. 367-428 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barcelo, and J. Casas, Stochastic heuristic dynamic assignment based on AIMSUN microscopic traffic simulator, 85th Transportation Research Board 2006 Annual Meeting (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Peter H Jesty, Jan Giezen, Jean-François Gaillet, Jean-Luc Durand, Victor Avontuur, Richard Bossom, Gino Franco, European ITS Framework Architecture. Models of Intelligent Transport Systems (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.