MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Jones, J. W., E. Dayan, L. H. Allen, H. Van Keulen, and H. Challa; “A Dynamic Tomato Growth and Yield Model (Tomgro),” Transactions of the ASAE, 34, 0663–0672 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, S. Y. and J. H. Lieth; “A Coupled Model of Photosynthesis, Stomatal Conductance and Transpiration for a Rose Leaf (Rosa hybrida L.),” Annals of Botany, 91, 771–781 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kita, N., I. Hirose, T. Kitaura, and T. Sugiyama; “A Novel Hydroponic Tomato Cultivation Snystem That Enables Year Round Production with High Yield by Integrating Single−to−tripl and Multiple Truss Cropping Systems,” Japanese Society of Agricultural Technology Management, 20, 139–147 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kurosaki, H., H. Ohmori, Y. Iwasaki, and M. Takaichi; “Development of a Robot for Spraying a Fruit-set Reagent in a Tomato Cultivation System with Low Node-order Pinching and High Density Planting,” The Japanese Society of Agricultural Machinery and Food Engineers, 76, 541–548 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Matsuo, S., Y. Hirako, Y. Iwasaki, and H. Umeda: “The Optimum Design of the Air-conditioning System of a Plant Factory with a High-efficient Water Use in Arid Area by Computer Simulation,” EICA, 18, 52–59 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Nakano, M.; “Current State of Japanese Agriculture and Development of Plant Factory,” The transactions of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, 136, 340–343 (2016) Weatherbase : http://www.weatherbase.com/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.