MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials Processing and Interface Control|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- El-Hag, A. A., H. A. A. El-Rehiem, E. S. A. Hegazy, and M. M. Ghoba-shy; “Characterization and Potential Application of Electro-Active Acrylamido-2-methyl Propane Sulfonic Acid/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer Prepared by Ionizing Radiation.” Journal of Macromolecular Science, 44, 91–98 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Greenpeace South East Asia-Indonesia; Batubara Mematikan Bagaimana Rakyat Indonesia Membayar Mahal untuk Bahanbakar Terkotor di Dunia, p. 15, Greenpeace, Jakarta, Indonesia (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Greenpeace South East Asia-Indonesia; Coal Mines Polluting South Kalimantan’s Water, p. 24, Greenpeace, Jakarta, Indonesia (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Hirokawa, Y. and T. Toyoichi; “Volume Phase Transition in a Nonionic Gel,” Journal of Chemical Physics, 81, 71–73 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ju, X. J., S. B. Zhang, M. Y. Zhou, R. Xie, L. Yang, and L. Y. Chu; “Novel Heavy-Metal Adsorption Material: Ion-Recognition P(NIPAM-co-BCAm) Hydrogels for Removal of Lead(II) Ions,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 167, 114–118 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Neagu, V., S. Vasiliu, and S. Racovita; “Adsorption Studies of Some Inorganic and Organic Salts on New Zwitterionic Ion Exchangers with Carboxybetaine Moieties,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 162, 965–973 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ningrum, E. O., Y. Murakami, Y. Ohfuka, T. Gotoh, and S. Sakohara; “Investigation of Ion Adsorption Properties of Sulfobetaine Gel and Relationship with Its Swelling Behavior,” Polymer, 55, 5189–5197 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ningrum, E. O., Y. Ohfuka, T. Gotoh, and S. Sakohara; “Effects of Specific Anions on the Relationship between the Ion-Adsorption Properties of Sulfobetaine Gel and Its Swelling Behavior,” Polymer, 59, 144–154 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Plaza P. I. and S. A. Lambetucci; “What Do We Know about Lead Contamination in Wild Vultures and Condors? A Review Decades of Research,” Science of the Total Environment, 654, 409–417 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pourjavadi, A., S. Barzegar, and F. Zeidabadi; “Synthesis and Properties of Biodegradable Hydrogels of κcarrageenan Grafted Acrylic Acid-co-2-acrylamido-2methylpropanesulfonic Acid as Candidates for Drug Delivery Systems,” Reactive and Functional Polymers, 67, 644–654 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qdais, H. A. and H. Moussa; “Removal of Heavy Metal from Wastewater by Membrane Processes: A Comparative Study.” Desalination, 164, 105–110 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rubio, J., M. Souza and R. Smith; “Overview of Flotation as a Wastewater Treatment Technique,” Minerals Engineering, 15, 139–155 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Save, N. S., M. Jassal, and A. K. Agrawal; “Stimuli Sensitive Copolymer Poly(N-tert-butylacrylamideacrylamide): Processing into Thin Films and Their Transitional Behavior,” Polymer, 44, 7979–7988 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simarmata, B. P., T. Listyani, R. A. Sukartono, and Simarmata; “Acid Mine Drainage Identification at Binuang Area, South Kalimantan, and Its Alternative Treatment,” Jurnal Teknologi, 4, 113–119 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, C., J. Yun, Q. Wang, and G. Yang: “Adsorption of Ion Pairs onto Graphene Flakes and Impacts of Counterions during the Adsorption Processes,” Applied Surface Science, 435, 329–337 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.