MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Processing and Interface Control|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Cavani, F., G. Centi, S. Perathoner, and F. Trifirò; Sustainable Industrial Chemistry: Principles, Tools and Industrial Examples, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, Germany (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clerici, M. G. and O. A. Kholdeeva; Liquid Phase Oxidation via Heterogeneous Catalysis: Organic Synthesis and Industrial Applications, Wiley, Hoboken, U.S.A. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duprez, D. and F. Cavani; Handbook of Advanced Methods and Processes in Oxidation Catalysis, Imperial College Press, London, U.K. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pope, M. T. and A. Müller; Polyoxometalates: from Platonic Solids to Anti-retroviral Activity, vol. 10, Springer Netherlands, Dordrecht, the Nether Land (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seaton, K., I. Little, C. Tate, R. Mohseni, M. Roginskaya, V. Povazhniy, and A. Vasiliev; “Adsorption of Cesium on Silica Gel Containing Embedded Phosphotungstic Acid,” Microporous Mesoporous Mater., 244, 55–66 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma, T., J. Ding, R. Shao, W. Xu, and Z. Yun; “Dehydration of Glycerol to Acrolein over WellsDawson and Keggin Type Phosphotungstic Acids Supported on MCM-41 Catalysts,” Chem. Eng. J., 316, 797–806 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sécheresse, F.; Polyoxometalate Chemistry, World Scientific Publishing, Singapore (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pope, M. T.; Heteropoly and Isopoly Oxometalates, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hill, C.; “Introduction: Polyoxometalates-Multicomponent Molecular Vehicles to Probe Fundamental Issues and Practical Problems,” Chem. Rev., 98, 1–2 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mizuno, N. and M. Misono; “Heterogeneous Catalysis,” Chem. Rev., 98, 199–217 (1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kozhevnikov, I.; “Catalysis by Heteropoly Acids and Multicomponent Polyoxometalates in Liquid-Phase Reactions,” Chem. Rev., 98, 171–198 (1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, F., Y. Su, Y. Tao, W. Sun, and W. Wang; “Preparation of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural from Glucose Catalyzed by Silica-supported Phosphotungstic Acid Heterogeneous Catalyst,” Fuel, 226, 417–422 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liao, X., Y. Huang, Y. Zhou, H. Liu, Y. Cai, S. Lu, and Y. Yao; “Homogeneously Dispersed HPW/graphene for High Efficient Catalytic Oxidative Desulfurization Prepared by Electrochemical Deposition,” Applied Surface Science, 484, 917–924 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Inuumaru, K.; “Sponge Crystal: a Novel Class of Microporous Single Crystals Formed by Self-assemby of Polyoxometalate (NH4)3PW12O40 Nanocrystallites,” Catal. Surv. Asia, 10, 151–160 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hayashi, H. and J. Moffat; “Conversion of Methanol into Hydrocarbons over Ammonium 12-tungstophosphate,” J. Catal., 83 192–204 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McMonagle, J. and J. Moffat; “Pore Structures of the Monovalent Salts of the Heteropoly Compounds, 12tungstophosphoric and 12-molybdophosphoric Acid,” J. Colloid Interface Sci., 101, 479–488 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sahiro, K., Y. Ide, T. Sano, and M. Sadakane; “One-pot Synthesis of Microporous and Mesoporous (NH4)3PW12O40 by Reaction of in-situ Generated PW12O 3− with NH4+ in a Strongly Acidic Solution,” Materials Research Bulletin, 48, 4157–4162 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Munoz-Pinto, D., S. Samavedi, B. Grigoyan, and M. Hahn; “Impact of Secondary Reactive Species on the Apparent Decoupling of Poly(ethylene glycol) Diacrylate Hydrogel Average Mesh Size and Modulus,” Polymer, 77, 227–238 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, J., J. Kim, and S. Acter; “Uniform HollowStructured Poly(vinyl amine) Hydrogel Microparticles with Controlled Mesh Property and Enhanced Cell Adhesion,” Polymer, 55, 1143–1149 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.