MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Processing and Interface Control|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Andrews, R., and M. C. Weisenberger; “Carbon Nanotube Polymer Composites,” Current Opinion in Solid State and Materials Sci., 8, 31–37 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Enomoto, K., T. Yasuhara, and N. Ohtake; “Mechanical Properties of Injection-Molded Composites of Carbon Nanofibers in Polypropylene Matrix,” New Diam. Front. C Tech., 15, 59–72 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Han, Z. and A. Fina; “Thermal Conductivity of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Polymer Nanocomposites: A review,” Prog. in Polym. Sci., 36, 914–944 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kobayashi, H., M. Shioya, T. Tanaka, and T. Irisawa; “Synchrotron Radiation Small-Angle X-ray Scattering Study on Fracture Process of Carbon Nanotube/Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Composite Films,” Compos. Sci. Tech., 67, 3209–3218 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thostenson, E. T., Z. F. Ren, and T. W Chou; “Advances in the Science and Technology of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Composites: A Review,” Compos. Sci. Tech., 61, 1899–1912 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tong, X., J. Zheng, Y. Lu, Z. Zhang, and H. Cheng; “Swelling and Mechanical Behaviors of Carbon Nanotube/Poly(Vinyl Alcohol) Hybrid Hydrogels,” Materials Lett., 61, 1704–1706 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Toyoda, N. and T. Yamamoto; “Dispersion of Carbon Nanofibers Modified with Polymer Colloids to Enhance Mechanical Properties of PVA Nanocomposite Film,” Colloids and Surfaces A, 556, 248–252 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Toyoda, N., T. Yamamoto, K. Arakawa, and A. Teshima; “Preparation of PVA / Polymer Colloid Nanocomposite Hydrogel using PS-PNVA Particles with Different Molecular Weights,” Chem. Lett., 48, 378–381 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vaisman, L., H.D. Wagner, and G. Marom; “The Role of Surfactants in Dispersion of Carbon Nanotubes,” Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 128–130, 37–46 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamamoto, T. and N. Toyoda; “In-situ Adsorption of Polymer Particles on Multi-Wall Carbon Nanotubes Using Colloidal Techniques,” Colloid and Interface Sci. Comm., 20, 1–4 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamamoto, T., Y. Makino, and K. Uematsu; “Improved Mechanical Properties of PMMA Composites: Dispersion and Surface Adhesion of Recycled Carbon Fiber Fillers with Adsorbed Particulate PMMA,” Adv. Powder Tech., 28, 2774–2778 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.