MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Chupka, G., J. Yanowitz, G. Chiu, T. Alleman, and R. McCormick; “Effect of Saturated Monoglyceride Polymorphism on Low-Temperature Performance of Biodiesel,” Enegy Fuel, 25, 398-405 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chupka, G., L. Fouts, and R. McCormick; “Effect of Low-Level Impurities on Low-Temperature Performance Properties of Biodiesel,” Enegy Environ. Sci., 5, 8734-8742 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chupka, G., L. Fouts, J. Lennon, T. Alleman, D. Daniels, and R. McCormick; “Saturated Monoglyceride Effects on Low-Temperature Performance of Biodiesel Blends,” Fuel Process. Technol., 118, 302-309 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kussainova, M., R. Chernyacova, U. Jussipbekov, and S. Pasa; “Structural Investigation of Raw Clinoptilolite Over the Pb2+ Adsorption Process from Phosphoric Acid,” J. Mol. Struct., 1184, 49-58 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Na-Ranong, D., P. Laungthaleongpong, and S. Khambung; “Removal of Steryl Glucosides in Palm Oil Based Biodiesel Using Magnesium Silicate and Bleaching Earth,” Fuel, 143, 229-235 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Plata, V., P. Gauthier-Maradei, and V. Kafarov; “Influence of Minor Components on Precipitate Formation and Filterability of Palm Oil Biodiesel,” Fuel, 144, 130-136 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saengprachum, N. and S. Pengprecha; “Preparation and Characterization of Aluminum Oxide Coated Extracted Silica from Rice Husk Ash for Monoglyceride Removal in Crude Biodiesel Production,” J. Taiwan Inst. Chem. E, 58, 441-450 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang, H., R. Guzman, S. Salley, and K. Simon; Soybean Oil Based Biodiesel Blends after Cold Soaking at 4oC,” J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc., 85, 1173-1182 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tran, Y., J. Lee, P. Kumar, K. Kim, and S. Lee; “Natural Zeolite and Its Application in Concrete Composite Production,” Compos. Part B-Eng., 165, 354-364 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C., S. Leng, H. Guo, L. Cao, and J. Huang; “Acid and Alkali Treatments for Regulation of Hydrophilicity/Hydrophobicity of Natural Zeolite,” Appl. Surf. Sci., 478, 319-326 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.