MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heat Transfer and Thermal Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Tomanek, D. and M. A. Schluter; “Structure and Bonding of Small Semiconductor Clusters,” Physical Review B, 36, 1208–1218 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Girshick, S. L., C. P. Chiu, and P. H. McMurry; “TimeDependent Aerosol Models and Homogeneous Nucleation Rates,” Aerosol Science and Technology, 13, 465–477 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shneidman, V. A.; “Interplay of Latent Heat and Time‐ Dependent Nucleation Effects Following Pulsed‐laser Melting of a Thin Silicon Film,” Journal of Applied Physics, 80, 803–811 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishimaru, M., S. Munetoh, and T. Motooka; “Generation of Amorphous Silicon Structures by Rapid Quenching: A Molecular-dynamics Study,” Physical Review B, 56, 15133–15138 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ng, S. H., J. Wang, D. Wexler, K. Konstantinov, Z. P. Guo, and H. K. Liu; “Highly Reversible Lithium Storage in Spheroidal Carbon-Coated Silicon Nanocomposites as Anodes for Lithiu-Ion Batteries,” Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 45, 6896–6899 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shigeta, M. and T. Watanabe; “Two-dimensional Analysis of Nanoparticle Formation in Induction Thermal Plasmas with Counterflow Cooling,” Thin Solid Films, 516, 4415–4422 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, X. H., L. Zhong, S Huang, S. X. Mao, T Zhu, and J. Y. Huang; “Size-dependent Fracture of Silicon Nanoparticles during Lithiation,” ASC NANO, 6, 1522–1531 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tanaka, M., T. Kageyama, H. Sone, S. Yoshida, D. Okamoto, and T. Watanabe; “Synthesis of Lithium Metal Oxide Nanoparticles by Induction Thermal Plasmas,” Nanomaterials, 6, 60 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.