MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Heat Transfer and Thermal Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Atakan, A., G. Fueldner, G. Munz, S. Henninger, and M. Tatlier; “Adsorption Kinetics and Isotherms of Zeolite Coatings Directly Crystallized on Fibrous Plates for Heat Pump Applications,” Appl. Therm. Eng., 58, 273–280 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Campana, F., M. Bianchi, L. Branchini, A. De Pascale, A. Peretto, M. Baresi, A. Fermi, N. Rossetti, and R. Vescovo; “ORC Waste Heat Recovery in European Energy Intensive Industries: Energy and GHG Savings,” Energy Convers. Manage., 76, 244–252 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hirata, K. and H. Kakiuchi; “Energy Saving for Ethylene Process by Adsorption Heat Pump,” Appl. Therm. Eng., 31, 2115–2122 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Horuz, I. and Bener Kurt; “Absorption heat transformers and an industrial application,” Renewable Energy, 35, 2175–2181 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency; Tracking Industrial Energy Efficiency and CO2 Emissions, pp. 279–282, Stedi Media, Paris, France (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Oktariani, E., A. Noda, K. Nakashima, K. Tahara, B. Xue, K. Nakaso, and J. Fukai; “Potential of a Direct Contact Adsorption Heat Pump System for Generating Steam from Waste Water,” Int. J. Energy Res., 36, 1077–1087 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Srimuang, W. and P. Amatachaya; “A Review of the Applications of Heat Pipe Heat Exchangers for Heat Recovery,” Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev., 16, 4303–4315 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, H., H. Wang, X. Zhu, Y.J. Qiu, K. Li, R. Chen, and Q. Liao; “A Review of Waste Heat Recovery Technologies towards Molten Slag in Steel Industry,” Appl. Energy, 112, 956–966 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.