MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Heat Transfer and Thermal Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Choi, S., T. Li, T. Watanabe, T. Nakayama, and K. Otsuki; “Numerical Analysis of Temperature Distribution in the Long DC Arc Thermal Plasma for Waste Treatment,” Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan, 46, 201-208 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duan, Z., and J. Heberlein; “Arc Instabilities in a Plasma Spray Torch,” Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, 44, 44-51 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heberlein, J. and A. B. Murphy; “Thermal Plasma Waste Treatment”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 41, 053001 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, T., S. Choi, T. Watanabe, T. Nakayama, and T. Tanaka; “Discharge and Optical Characteristics of Long Arc Plasma of Direct Current Discharge,” Thin Solid Films, 523, 72-75 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, T., T. Watanabe, K. Ochi, and K. Otsuki; “Liquid Waste Decomposition by Long DC Arc under Atmospheric Pressure,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 231, 155-162 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pfender, E., J. Fincke, and R. Spores; “Entrainment of Cold Gas into Thermal Plasma Jets,” Plasma Chemistry and Plasma Processing, 11, 529-543 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shigeta, M.; “Turbulence Modeling of Thermal Plasma Fows,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 49, 493001 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tanaka, M., T. Watanabe, H. Soeda, and T. Koga; “Plasma Jet Characteristics in Long DC Arc with Ring-shaped Anode”, Journal of Fluid Science and Technology, 13, JFST0027 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.