MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heat Transfer and Thermal Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Denta, T., T. Nakayama, and T. Iwasaki; “Numerical Simulation of Combustion Behavior in Stoker-type Incineration System,” JFE giho, 32, 61–66 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Inoue, S.; “Development of Waste Combustion and Melting System,” PhD Thesis, Waseda University, Japan (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of the Environment; FY 2018 White Paper on the Environment and White Paper Biodiversity, pp. 159–173, Ministry of the Environment ed., Tokyo, Japan (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Narisawa, M.; “Newly Added Environmental Technologies and Products,” Kobelco Eco-Solutions engineering reports, 15, 2–8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Taniguchi, M., T. Fujiwara, and N. Takeda; “A Fundamental Study on Solid Waste Combustion,” Environmental Engineering Research, 36, 391–401 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Yamaguchi, A., L. Dawei, and N. Haruo; “Development of Incinerator by Using Simulation Technology,” EICA, 9, 30–36 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.