MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 332, 202119th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- T. Kalaczynski, M. Lukasiewicz, J. Musial, R. Polasik, M. Szczutkowski, N. Dluhunovych, J. Wilczarska, T. Kasprowicz, Analysis of the diagnostic potential research thermovision in the technical state of combustion engine injectors assessment, 24th International Conference Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics, p. 1805-8248, Czech Republic, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lukasiewicz, P. Falecki, T. Kalaczynski, B. Zóltowski, J. Musial, J. Wilczarska, R. Kostek: Analysis of the thermovision diagnostics potential in the light system elements, 24th International Conference Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics, 24, p. 1805-8248, Czech Republic, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Martynyuk, O. Eromenko, J. Boiko, T. Kalaczynski, Diagnostics of supercapacitors, 17th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles, Matec Web of Conferences 2018, 182, 1-10, Poland, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lukasiewicz, T. Kalaczynski, J. Musial, J. Shalapko, Diagnostics of buggy vehicle transmission gearbox technical state based on modal vibrations, JVE Inetrnational Journal, Vol. 16, 6, p. 3137-3145, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Musial, S. Horiashchenko, R. Polasik, T. Kalaczynski, M. Matuszewski, M. Srutek, Abrasion Wear Resistance of Polymer Constructional Materials for Rapid Prototyping and Tool-Making Industry, Polymers 2020, 12, 873, 1-11, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Dykha, S. Matyukh, T. Kalaczynski, Diagnostics - Experimental Analysis of Friction Pairs at Stick - Slip Sliding, 18th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles, MATEC Web of Conferences, 302, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, J. Boiko, S. Petrashchuk, T. Kalaczynski, Methods for Vibration Reduction in Enclosed Electronic Packages, 18th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles, MATEC Web of Conferences, 302, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Horiashchenko, J. Musial, K. Horiashchenko, R. Polasik, T. Kalaczynski, Mechanical Properties of Polymer Coatings Applied to Fabric, Polymers 2020, 12, 11, 1-13, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pajak, L. Muslewski, B. Landowski, A. Grzadziela, Fuzzy identification of the reliability state of the mine detecting ship propulsion system, Polish Maritime Research, 26 (1), p. 55-64, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kostek, B. Landowski, L. Muslewski, Simulation of rolling Bering vibration in diagnostics, Journal of Vibroengineering, Issue 8, Vol. 17, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. Landowski, L. Muslewski, Decision model of an operation and maintenance process of city buses, 58th International Conference of Machine Design Departments - ICMD 2017, Czech University of Life Sciences, Czech Republic, p. 188-193, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Muslewski, M. Pajak, A. Grzadziela, J. Musial, Analysis of vibration time histories in the time domain for propulsion systems of minesweepers Journal of Vibroengineering Vol. 17, Issue 3, pp. 1309-1316 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kolber, D. Perczynski, B. Landowski, S. Wawrzyniak, The control system of the stepper motor motion with positioning accuracy verification. Engineering Mechanics 2016 Proceedings, Vol 22 Book Series: Engineering Mechanics, 22nd International Conference, may 9 – 12, 2016, Svratka, Czech Republic, Book of full texts, Institute of Thermomechanics Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, pp. 298-301 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L. Muslewski, M. Pajak, B. Landowski, B Zóltowski, A method for determining the usability potential of ship steam boilers. Polish Maritime Research No.4 (92) 2016, Vol. 23; pp. 105-111 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.